Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Just joined up here as the site looks to have some great info and examples of high end Laptop / notebooks and i recently sold up my extreme desktop and bought a crazy new Clevo machine (P370EM) as i will be travelling and still want massive grunt! This machine is amazing and i love it.. Just looked in the benchmark sections and cannot see the model P370EM ??? Am i blind or is it not there ? Already found some info here that was helpful so looking forward to becoming more active on here.. :apple:

p.s Sorry i didn't put this in the right area as i didn't see the "introduce yourself section" my bad..

Thanks,

Dave.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Founder
Just joined up here as the site looks to have some great info and examples of high end Laptop / notebooks and i recently sold up my extreme desktop and bought a crazy new Clevo machine (P370EM) as i will be travelling and still want massive grunt! This machine is amazing and i love it.. Just looked in the benchmark sections and cannot see the model P370EM ??? Am i blind or is it not there ? Already found some info here that was helpful so looking forward to becoming more active on here.. :apple:

p.s Sorry i didn't put this in the right area as i didn't see the "introduce yourself section" my bad..

Thanks,

Dave.

Welcome Dave! If @StamatisX doesn't best me to it, ill add the missing model to the benchmarking section once I come back from my mini vacation on Monday

Hi everyone ! I just joined I|T as this forum seems to have some great infos about alienware laptops, and as it's my laptop, this is really interesting for me !

Now about me, I'm a student, I'm french and living in France (lol !) and I love high tech and so on !

I'm also trying to o/c my gpu (ati 7970m) currently, but I'm afraid that the results ain't so good ...

Thanks guys !

Thib'

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

i remember being decent at it but tried playing it on steam a yea or two ago and man.....it was one hard game. I quit after 5 mins lol. I was a much larger fan of wolfenstien 3D and theme hospital and lord of the realms as a kid. (of course age of empires and xwin alliance but those are a given ^^)

Hello everyone! Just signed up and to be quite honest, looking to make 5 semi decent posts to download an M14X bios overvolt mod.

But since I have nothing better to do...

Name is Conrad, I can tell you just about anything when it comes to your car, but computers advance too quick for me to keep up..

Have a 66 Mustang and an 04 STI, and depending on the month, a 'race' miata.

As stated above, I have an M14x and love it to death... right behind my cars and family. And food..money..

Well, enough said!

I guess I'll join in so I'm not trying to make BS posts. I'm Mike, just an average gamer, if you want to call me that...currently running an MSI GT683R and mostly play Battlefield 3...actually got on here to get the unlocked BIOS to prevent my CPU from stepping down to 800MHz in game...lol. Actually soon I'm planning on selling this for (unfortunately) a Macbook Pro (non Retina) with the GTX 650M (mainly to use the laptop with audio production)...hoping to learn some interesting stuff here!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

Welcome newbies, I know many of you are anxious to get those 5 posts and you will. Once you get acclimated to T|I we hope you will stick around, it's a great forum with lots of talented individuals.

• Thumbs Up 4

Welcome newbies, I know many of you are anxious to get those 5 posts and you will. Once you get acclimated to T|I we hope you will stick around, it's a great forum with lots of talented individuals.

Definitely will. I'm just sick of dropping to less than 20fps in the middle of a game..lol

Hi all,

apparently I just joined, which could be a good news :D I've got fed up long ago by the NBR kids and the whole manufacturer influence thing over the mods and what not so here I am, in hopes that I can express my views freely, lol. Not that I'll be leaving NBR though, but you get my point.

Well Tech Inferno Fan got in here after some stupid argument, unclewebb is hosting throttlestop here since ver.4 as I remember, so I figured just couple more people need to join (if not already) and it would be a all-you-need type of forum for all, heh.

I've got great threads started in NBR in the Lenovo community there specifically for the T61 laptop over the years, but I guess no need to repeat those in here. However I'm sure I could be of great help in such discussions. Nonetheless I provided the test laptop for the last middletons BIOS that enabled Dual-IDA with many other things on those machines, along with some beta testing for earlier versions of throttlestop an year or so ago.

anyways, I've been around computers since the beginning, i.e. the 8086 days so I've seen it all. That must have been my first overclock when the computer was running at 8MHz and I made it to run at 12MHz via jumpers, heh, been some time since the 640KB RAM days. Besides computers I got interest in turbo cars as well, which I'm sure will be cool topic to discuss if somebody is doing a project like that, as I got turbo honda running for the past 5-6 years as well, despite everybody's saying that it's gonna blow up due to the power output for a stock engine. I also happen to be el.engineer so that comes in handy sometimes :) .. maybe I'll share pictures of my own "computer" board that I designed as school project some 5 years ago - LCD panel, num keyboard with letters, 8051 microcontroller and "huge" 2kb memory chip, and all that controls an air gun on a stepper motor that shoots ping pong balls with compressed air into a target and keeps score :)

I think I'm going to skip the rest 27 pages of introduction, lol, but this is my first post nonetheless.

• Thumbs Up 7

Miro, Middletown bios contributor awesome. That bios has saved me countless heartaches with my my thinkpad laptop home server (yes I'm using a ultra trusty IBM thinkpad for a home server)

Btw what eng and year Honda? Pm me or new thread. Just wondering, I got a 6 that I'd like to do some things on someday

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I am an IT Manager for AT&T Mobility and have been frequenting this forum off an on for several years. Finally decided to make an account since I tend to keep coming back and hope to be able to contribute to the community as much as it has contributed to me!

• Thumbs Up 5