Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Since I am new thought it would be nice to introduce myself! I have a m17x r1 I have been really interested in gaming for awhile now, I trying to push my system to the end. That is why I have joined this forum seeing there is some amazing modders out there that I can learn a ton from! I was really interested in INF modding for my GPU's its good to see people out there that still have old systems that are trying to get the last bit of performance out of them! hope to be around for awhile.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi everyone, I'm Lustrose, I have an Asus G75VW-BBK5 that I just bought yesterday and a custom built desktop rig. I'm 20, from America, currently majoring in Computer Engineering. And like the guy above me I've been working with computers since I was young. Learned to disassemble a desktop when I was 5.

Hi everyone, C2701 from UK...

Personal use = XPS L502X from Dell...

Work use = number of Optiplex's (FX150, 740, 760, 790, 7010, 9010), Latitude's (531, 5500, 5520, 6500, 6510, 5430) Vostro's (3700, 3750) and some other DELL's

Basic programming knowledge & soldering ability

I'm pretty interested in them too because I'm planning to switch out my wifi card pretty soon but I've been told by my friend that you need to flash your bios when you do. He used a program to do that for him using one of the bios updates from another thread here. Would you know of any programs that could be used for that? I have a Lenovo Y580 bios v8.01.

Hi all,I'm new here but have been using TS for awhile now and love it! Thanks to all involved.I decided to join because of all the very useful and detailed info posted here.by unclewebb,slv7 and rhe rest of the gang,and hope to get some help with a couple of issues I'm having.Thanks again.

Been reading about the svl7s vbios on here for the last 2 weeks and decided to try them out!

names Adam and i'm running 3930k, 2x evga titans, 256gb x2 ssd in raid, 32gb 1600mhz ram, corsair 900d, ax1200 custom watercooling

i was the first person ever to put a illuminated midplate in the 900d and am currently sitting in #2 spot on 3dmark11 extreme hall of fame 2 card thanks to svl7

thank you

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I'm WingoWinston. I'm an avid laptop supporter. I currently own a P150EM (Eurocom) laptop. My first laptop was a Compaq SLT/286 I got it when I was around 9 years old. I quite fondly remember playing a myriad of DOS games on it. dosgames.com became my best friend. I then got an NEC.. don't remember the model name, just remember it being a 386. That bad boy had Windows 3.11 I remember installing Windows 95 on it later on via 13 floppy disks. A number of other in between... oh... so many. They made me the man I am today. I still have an old 1GB Hard drive laying around somewhere. I came here looking for whatever I could get my hands on to improve the performance of my 7970m and laptop in general. Definitely liking the community from what I see so far and I think I may just stick around.

hi guys,

i new to pc gaming, and just picked myself up an alienware m18 with dual ghtx780m gpu's... really like it so far.

i live in the uk and have been gaming for over 25 yrs on various platforms...

really want to get into pc gaming due to the better visuals.... going to have a read about the m18 now and looking forward to a bit of bf4

see you all around

Ian

Hallo,

I am Archcry!

I am 19 years old and live in the Netherlands.

I don't really do sports, going to a GYM is more than enough activity for 1 day :P

I've been playing various games on my computer, but the once I like best would be MMORPG like World of Warcraft.

I am not a huge battlefield 3 or call of duty guy, as these games are based to much on luck in my opinion.

I came to this forum to get feedback on my ideas or give feedback to other ideas.

Furthermore, I developed a good amount of knowledge about PHP and mysql, I build alot of websites for hobby.

I am currently studying computer sience and I hope to learn alot more programming languages.

Well I think that's all.

You can always send me a PM when you want more information about me :D

~ Archcry

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I own a Clevo p502 (p150EM). Just upgraded from 3630qm to 3920xm processor and was looking to do a bios flash and some overclocking.

I hope to find alot of info on this forum, as I already have so far

About myself: i'm 25 years old and studying International Management, IT related things are my passion and hobby though.