Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Gratings from Poland!!

Finally my account has been activated and I can post:Banane06:.

I'm in the middle of the Clevo p377sm-a assembling process.

4930MX+ single 980m for now.

I hope will be able to share some knowledge about that equipment.

Best wishes to You all!!

Hi. I found this website/forums because I bought a 980 SLI kit to upgrade my NP9370/P370EM from 680 SLI. I first tried to get modded video driver files by modding the .INF file, but I could never get it to work. I finally discovered Prema and his modded bios and vBios updates, which I hope work.

I currently run my own business. I live in Dubai and I work in different parts of the world. I'm not in the IT/computer industry. I don't know too much about updating a bios or vBios. I love playing ArmA III.

That's me and I'm desperately needing help.

Hi, I found this forum while searching for a solution for my laptop's GPU throttling problem. Hopefully this time the solution will actually work, unlike the other few times.:P

Beyond that, this might be a good chance to brush up on my knowledge, and maybe even help others out like I'm hoping I'll be helped.

Hi guys, I am Will from the UK. I am a Mx18 R2 guy who owes the life of my laptop to posts made by members of this forum (yup I mess around to much at times.) I am due to go back to sea at the end of this month for 3 months so don't be suppressed if you don't hear from me in a while.

Cheers

Will

Im mostly here to download a vbios to compare to the modifications I'm making in maxwell bios tweaker. Seeing as its pretty much imposible to find a vbios for an MSI GT72's 970m with the 3gb vRAM.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the 5 posts to download something rule is pretty annoying...

Hi everyone.

I registered for this site in hopes of getting my GTX 880M graphics drivers to stop from crashing. I am interested in installing the 880M vbios from svl7 in hopes of correcting this issue or at least stopping my 880M SLI from throttling. I shall try to get 5 posts so I can download the vbios as quickly as possible without spamming.

I have a Sager NP9570 with an i7-4960X and GTX 880M SLI 8GB. I really like how the laptop performs, but some cons I have noticed were a dead pixel within the first week of use (still there over a year later - reseller/Sager would not replace screen because they stopped making the screen I have. They offered to replace it with another screen, but I like the 90% NTSC color scale on this one that is not offered in current displays). Also, I am annoyed with the graphics drivers constantly crashing when under load when not overheating and while having at least 660W from the PSUs. This is what I'm hoping the vbios might fix. Other than those issues and the fact that SLI doesn't work with all games, I absolutely love this computer and its RAW power. Having 980M SLI would fix almost all my problems with the computer, but I don't have the money to purchase them, nor do I know how to sell my current cards or even replace them if I had a pair of 980Ms. So I have to find a solution for what I have - 880M SLI, and that is why I'm here.

Nice to meet everyone.

Hey all!

Karl here,

Lenovo Y510p 16gb and dual 750's

1TB combo solid state/disk drive, shouldve got the full SSD to begin with, but thatll come soon enough

Use it mostly as a basic laptop, but do a lot of 3d modeling and structure/flow analysis on the side

right now just pissed off about constant wifi problems :(