Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello every one I'm new to the notebook gaming. i found a great deal on an MSI GT683dx and found this forum while trying to bring it up to speed for gaming. from read this forum seems friendly and full of people willing to help so I registered. I hope to learn and eventually help other who are new.

For there to be a necessity to hide, I would have be both noticed and of relevance. I have this special power which I call "social invisibility"(I don't know how to turn it off, so it just kind of stays on), which prevents me from being noticed. Social Invisibility also has this added special perk of preventing an innate relevance.

All in all, I think I am pretty lucky. I could probably get away with mugging someone. My victim would more than likely forget what I look like by the next day.

Hi all, im here cause i need a life saver as my notebooks HD7970's seem to have dies so i am trying alli can to get them working and some nice user has posted thes tock Vbios, ATi's latest drivers have seemed to fully kill one and the other GPU seems to have issues now also :(

Hey guys. I was referred here to download a vbios for my 880M SLI. My name is Daniel.

Specs: Alienware 18: GPU 880M x2 SLI 16GB of V-Ram-8 GB per VC (slight overclock), CPU 4930MX i7 Unlocked Extreme Edition Overclocked to 4.8 GHz (stable), HDD 2 x 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD's Raid 0, 1 TB Samsung 850 EVO m-Sata SSD, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance GDDR3L SO-DIMM 2133MHz (4x8GB) with 11-11-11-31 latency, OS Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit with tri-boot options to Windows 8.1 & Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.

*CPU & GPU Re-Pasted with Cool Labaratory Liquid Ultra Metal Thermal Paste*

- - - Updated - - -

Evidently I need to make 5 posts to be able to download the file.

Hello folks :) my name is Kyle and I'm an IT Student from Nova Scotia Canada. and enthusiastic programmer and future indie developer. also interested in GPU/CPU OC - how i ended up being in this forum(googled about GPU OC )

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

New here, deanorth, 41 year old, still a geek (coming from amstrad cpc6128 :D), now slowly moving to new approach like thunderbolt2 egpu and so on.

i'm from Reunion island, that's far away, distant galaxy and so on, but it does not matter:)

Vigin here as well,,:11_002:

Found this site looking for more information for my laptop.

Currently own a Asus N56JR-mh71

i7-4700H

16GB DDR3

RAm750GB 7,200RPM Hard Drive

NVIDIA GTX 760M GDDR5 2GB

Gonna research alot here and listen to advice, I'd personally love to mod this, But not experienced with custom bios settings and so forth. My goal is to dual boot into Linux without bugs..lol

Im excelled within the realm of android. I've owned nearly every Samsung device, Built custom roms,Themes,Apps,etc...If you need help or need custom work ill always help, Just ask

Great laptop just pay attention on power jack that goes in laptop as it goes hot when gaming if this happening soon power plug inside will need replace, only flaw is that connector! As laptop takes lots of juice through that small power connector... Otherwise great machine good cooling etc...