Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi! I'm from Ukraine. I do not know much English. I store owner COMPUTER technology. Who do I upgrade my laptop. Before, I was fond of porting and transfer of firmware on your android device. Sorry for the mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Привет, все, так что мне нужно сделать, чтобы сообщения 5 скачать мои BIOS :)[/ QUOTE]

And I also want to download BIOS)))

hi, loving the work that a lot of people are doing on here. eGPU's are the way forward in many respects. i want to try and build one out of a Titan+AKiTiO thunder2+ATX case+rMBP 2013+U28D590 4K monitor. i have a cMP that currently has the Titan in it with an additional PSU but thinking of trying out this project and chucking the R9 280X flashed card back into the cMP and seeing how much i use it after getting the eGPU working.

Hello all! I'm from Canada and I have an AW M17 with an i7-4910MQ CPU, 16 DDR3 GB RAM with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M with 8GB VRAM. I'm new here and want to learn more about modding and overclocking. Cheers!

Hey, checking in form the Netherlands here. I'm coming here to check out a bios version for my laptop but I might just stick around. I miss old school forums after being on reddit for so long..

Hello all am Domingus I am a Asus G751jt owner and loving I work for In computers happy to help with anyone that might need it am great at software problems and Rooting phones I have a rooted note 4 atm thanks guys have a great night