GPU Core Clock Stuck at 34 Mhz

WarrenJS

Hi everyone,

Looking for some help to see if anyone else has encountered an issue similar to what I am experiencing.

My 870m card's core clocks are stuck at 34 Mhz, supposedly pstate P8.  Apparently this issue can arise when the laptop shuts off and gets stuck in P8.  The voltage never changes from 0.818v (with the SVL7 vbios it reports the power at ~400% for some reason).

When plugged in the card will not change Pstates.  I have got the memory clock to increase with Nvidia inspector, also when I plug in an external monitor the memory clocks boost up and it will change Pstates, the memory clocks will increase, but the core clock remains at 34mhz.

I have posted this issue on numerous boards and there does not seem to be any solution and I am starting to think I might be looking for a new card (hopefully not a new computer).  Fortunately the gpu still functions, just entirely gimped.  Furthermore, the intel graphics still functions (I have disabled the 870m and tried operating that way as well).

Thanks in advance for any help or insight, this is the first major issue I have had with a Clevo and I'm perturbed I cannot seem to figure it out.

Eurocom Racer 3W (p150sm-A)

Windows 10 (update intel gfx and nvidia drivers)

Switched Nvidia Control Panel to prefer maximum performance

SVL7 vbios on the 870m OC Edition (have tried stock as well)

Prema Bios

Tried pulling main battery and holding power button to reset system

Did the same again and pulled the CMOS battery to see if that would help.

Pulled the card today and booted without it shortly to see if that would reset the clocks but no luck.

870m Test.jpg