Dragon Age Inquisition

liberomortis

Hello! Didn't find here topic about new DA. My laptop parameters:

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580
CPU Type    Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-3610QM, 3100 MHz (31 x 100)
Video GTX660M RAM 8 GB

Play the games on external monitor with FHD resolution.

Everything seems o'k, good grafic, good fps.

But! Every time the game loading above 2 minutes! And the same time loosing when I change the location.

Is this standart problem? Or may be there is any solution?

Sorry for my English, it's poor, I know

• Founder

It's a frostbite engine based game and it's notorious for taking long, especially when compiling shaders. So yeah if you take a cursory look at Google, it seems a lot of others had similar issues: https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/32f3cb/no_spoilers_is_anyone_else_experiencing_extremely/

Check out these tweaks for the game: http://forum.bioware.com/topic/529838-a-collection-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-pc-version/

Welcome to Tech|Inferno!

Thank you for replays, thank you for greetings :)

soumen08,

There is SSD in my system, but DA was installed on HDD. Will try to reinstall it on SSD.

Brian

Thanks for links, will try tweakes if reinstalling on SSD will not help.

Gurennishiki

Better then 2nd, worse then 1st. I'm chewing it like a gum. Not so interesting like Origins, but have some new things. And Varric)))

Edited by liberomortis

• 2 weeks later...

Loading times was kinda high for me too. Especially when I'm close to ending and have like maximum amount of save files. :D Your rig seems fine maybe it's a problem of HDD like others say. Did you have that kind of problem when you just start from beginning?

• 1 year later...
On 27.12.2015 at 5:28 AM, Gurennishiki said:

How does the game compare to the first two? I'm currently on the fence due to the sale on origin.

havent played the old parts but a lot of other rpgs. its totally worth to buy great story and fighting style.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine still waiting in the box, TW3 firstly :). 1 and 2 were good ones, not as good as Mass Effect or TW series but history was pretty cool. Is it true that you can't upload previous save from 2nd part and you have to place some history puzzles when DA:I scenario starts?

• 4 months later...