team fortress 2- tf2 !!!! PLAY IT NOW- ITS FREE DAM IT

iloveb00bs

yes this game is epically old.  but i recently started playing this again and found myself still having a blast!  tf2 is free to play now on steam and worth a shot if you haven't tried it. it's a hat powered teamed based multi-player shooter. i can jump on any random valve server and have crap loads of fun, think i spent 20mins the other night just going around doing the conga dance, lols.

this my steam profile-maybe get lucky and play together sometimes.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993670481/

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Ahhh i Miss it. its just too chaotic. and its got this impossible LEARNING CURVE. I started back in 2008 when all the good weapons were given from achievements, and crates were balanced. Valve didnt know what they wanted out of tf2 and neither did the community. It wouldve been a great eSport if it wasnt for the damn crate weapons that sometimes are necessary for gameplay.