Mass Effect 2

StamatisX

• Founder

Wow this game is so addictive... Brian you were right, it is indeed really good, at first I wasn't that excited but after a couple of hours I couldn't press the escape button.

I had Mass Effect 2 on my system before. Ill have to get it back on when i'm all back up and running. Only made sure it ran amongst 90+ games I loaded on. I'll have to make it my prerogative to play through... It looked simply amazing.

• 3 months later...

What are your thoughts on Mass Effect 2 those of us that played this game? Any other footage out there ? I only had the chance to play the start of Mass Effect so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I finished Mass Effect 1 on the XBOX360 and have switched to PC for Mass Effect 2. Haven't made it that far and now Mass Effect 3 is out. Should I finish out ME2 first or just skip the play time of ME2 and go directly to ME3?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes that is correct but for you to really enjoy the series you have to go through all three of them! Extra dialogue options and just in general feels more right and less hollow by a new game.

I done this just before 3 came out. was great fun. i went down dialouge roads that i didnt usually go for.

• 2 weeks later...

I made the mistake of starting a new ME2 playthrough shortly before ME3 came out, and I still haven't finished. Unfortunately I refuse to start ME3 without finishing my ME2 playthrough, and I can't find the time (read: it's interesting but not enough to pull me away from other things) to finish ME2. I've had that N7 collector's edition copy of ME3 sitting in my room since the game came out, and I still haven't even opened it. I'm too neurotic for this lol.

• Founder
I made the mistake of starting a new ME2 playthrough shortly before ME3 came out, and I still haven't finished. Unfortunately I refuse to start ME3 without finishing my ME2 playthrough, and I can't find the time (read: it's interesting but not enough to pull me away from other things) to finish ME2. I've had that N7 collector's edition copy of ME3 sitting in my room since the game came out, and I still haven't even opened it. I'm too neurotic for this lol.

Watch a YouTube play through video and save yourself time that way.

Sent from my GT-N7000

• 3 weeks later...