What music are you listening to right now?

StamatisX

Received my autographed copy of KMFDM WTF! and t-shirt. Man these guys are always cool. Included post cards, buttons, stickers and cd/t-shirt. I've been literally 2 feet from Sascha before. He is cool as hell. I think it's amazing how even after all these years he still treats his fans the way bands should. With appreciation and respect.

My son Nathan loves listening to KMFDM. With his Autism he really likes classical and various other music/bands. His favorite song by KMFDM is Antigeist.

In my house, KMFDM will always SUCK!

• Thumbs Up 3

I like I wish I had an Angel a lot. I dont like the slower stuff as much... I still say Within Temptation is one of the most underrated bands of our time. They get no play at all in the US and they sell out in Europe. Figures... They are coming to the US for only 4 shows, all in north east and I wont get to see them.. sucks..

• Thumbs Up 1

I never really got into Nigtwish, I liked some of the guitar stuff, but I always have to change to another band after some songs...

@Stevenxowens: Yeah, Within Temptation are pretty popular in Europe, didn't know the difference to the US is that big.

Iced Earth - I died for you

• Thumbs Up 1