A Story About My Uncle

Mirrorism

I feel that this game is very unknown to a good portion of people while it's a enjoyable platformer, I haven't had as much fun playing it since I played the parkour based game, Mirrors Edge. Has anyone else here ever heard of the game or played it? If so, did you enjoy it? :adoration:

This game is wonderful. I really enjoyed it except for the room with all the floating boxes. Didn't know you had to drain that crystal lol...

I still preferred Mirror's Edge since it was a bit more fluid. A Story About My Uncle is well executed, some parts can be tedious and others are way ahead of the skill curve in the game. But it's worth pushing through those, it is a very enjoyable game. I even replayed it with a controller, it plays surprisingly well with one too.