Bought two 980m but cannot enable sli

Hi all I just bought two clevo mxm GTX980M for my alienware 18 r3, after install on my laptop and install driver, I found that there is no sli option in driver setting. After I review these two gpus in gpu-z, I found one 980M pci id is 1617, the other one is 13D7. I think this may be the reason that sli cannot be enabled. Anyone knows what should I do to make the sli option work? the 1617 one is from P770 ZM-G with g-sync build in.

• 1 month later...

aslong as they're setup for a dell (vbios) all you need is the sli cable and you should be fine. if you have issues with drivers make sure you switch to your onboard graphics and update the drivers for that and your chipset, then switch back to your nvidia cards and everything should be fine. i've had this problem a few times after loading windows.

• 1 month later...