GeForce 353.30 Driver Discussion Thread

Well, another round of failure for us to rejoice about.

Drivers | GeForce (mobile)

Drivers | GeForce (desktop)

Post your <del>hate</del> feedback here: Official NVIDIA 353.30 WHQL Game Ready Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 2015-06-22)

Wow, I am so impressed. NOT! Another consecutive failure. Not only degraded graphics performance, but also impaired physics performance. Everything released since since February is garbage. Check out these results with NO OVERCLOCK. 3DMark 11 result on the left was run early today with old drivers, and the result on the right was just after using the latest cancer driver that is the subject of this thread.

uXM89VCh.jpg

And, it's not really only Kepler that is being ignored since Feburary's drivers... Maxwell performance is failure as well...

kKl8ybKh.jpg

And, the release notes say "no fixes" LOL.

The lights are on, but nobody is home.

- not a good trend here.

— Mr. Fox (@Mr_Fox_Rox)

- now that we have eliminated OC excuses with the last screen shot, here is OC failure

— Mr. Fox (@Mr_Fox_Rox)

Overclocking makes those horrible new drivers even more horrible... worse than stock clocks, in fact.

gigyBB8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was also planning to upgrade to 353.30 but tried searching for the problems while it was downloading. Found a bunch and hence decide against the upgrade.

There have been 2 hotfixes, if I am corrcet, after those drivers. Is there any improvement?

Should I just stay on the 347.25 drivers. I have a GT755M SLI setup.

Also, I wanted to ask. Can the drivers result in high temperatures on GPU? Should I revert to an even more old driver since I am experiencing higher temps on one GPU now.

I am willing to try anything and will be doing some voltage tweaks and maybe repasting as well. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...