Alienware 17 8 Beeps Failed Display Upgrade?

Hey guys I'm on the 2013/2014 Alienware 17 'R5' model. My related specs are as follows:

GTX 980m

i7 4900mq

Windows 7

I wanted to upgrade from the 60Hz screen to the 120Hz screen. I purchased the screen and the corresponding cord but after I finally got it installed I just got 8 beeps from the computer, the code for a failed LCD. At first I thought maybe the display was just faulty so I took the time to put my old screen back in. I also get 8 beeps. Right now I'm just looking for help to make my computer actually work again, thanks guys

Hi

Change clable lvds 120hz

• New Video Cable ( Dell part number N392W )
  • New Screen ( laptopscreens.com screen ID 653787 , Dell part number GN36T *There may also be a 0 in front of the G* ) IMPORTANT UPDATE: We have had a few users report that screen revision C01 is NOT working for them. The laptop either won't boot with that screen or the 3D will not function. I would avoid using revision C01 at all costs. We know D02 is still working ATM. It may be harder to find an approved working screen then it used to be due to all the different revisions.

120Hz 3D Screen upgrade for Alienware 17 | NotebookReview