Diablo 3

unreal25

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually with the new patch they introduced a few months back the game is really more D2 like. With upgraded drop rate etc!

Also nephalem rift are tons of fun. and i think i saw online that they are adding a Hard mode to them!

The game has changed a lot since the beginning but it's still not a Diablo 2 LOD..

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, game was changed... but too much, and with wrong direction. Legends drop is not rare, but very often and always crap. Crafting changed too, no need to farm specific items. And main problem, new player is able to get high end gear during one week and it is problem...

Yes, game was changed... but too much, and with wrong direction. Legends drop is not rare, but very often and always crap. Crafting changed too, no need to farm specific items. And main problem, new player is able to get high end gear during one week and it is problem...

well, maybe blizzard thinking to increase based player. giving difficult make new player away.., every new player just want to increase their strength ASAP

• 3 months later...
Big patch last week, 2.1 is now live, added lots of new features/legendaries should give it a try, and new season just started too!

The season is almost ended, new patch coming in with again more legendaries and features. Be sure to check it out again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for the new season to start. Planning to create a Demon Hunter this time. This season i had a furious charge build barbarian. Was fun at start, but i get a little dizzy from all the charging around.

• 1 month later...

God I loved Diablo 2 back in the old days. I'm a die hard hardcore player and was thrilled to learn that Diablo 3 would have hardcore. However, ever since they removed trading all together I feel like the game will never be the same as its former glory days. Don't get me wrong, I understand why they did it. When you have items that can be traded and sold for money, they will inevitably be people who try to cheat and game the system. From what I understand a big hack at one point and it caused an imbalance in the economy so they decided to just do away with trading all together.

Part of the fun of the game was the find really rare items that took forever to find. When you did it was a thrill that no other game has given me yet. If you couldn't use it, that was OK because you knew you would trade it for something awesome. Now I can spend 15 minutes and I find about 5 different uniques all perfectly tailored to my class. Its just not the same thrill.

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly but surely Blizzard is making the right moves in Diablo3. I've been here from the beginning and absolutely thought about quitting solely on the auction house and the horribly drop rates. I was getting gear that made absolutely no sense for my current character. Now? So much more reminiscent of the old Diablo days! I beg to differ with winterpk a little bit here. You still get that thrill of getting that ONE big piece that puts you over the edge. Just yesterday I found a sweet Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross and rerolled for damage. This sent me from 1.2 million damage to now almost 1.6 million on elemental damage. Sure Kadala just gives you yellow or blues all days and laughs at you for wasting your blood shards. But the next day she just turns around and sweetly provides the missing piece in your life!

Happy Hunting!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...