Diablo 3

unreal25

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be waiting for a while then. Blizz has no plans to change that.

On another note, is anyone going for the expansion? I feel it's more like a DLC thus doesn't justify the price they are asking for it.

The expension is just a simple DLC. It doesn't worth the price in my opinion. I played D3 more than 350hours when it came out. The itemization is such a fail.

They just grab a bit more money make old D3 players think the expension bring great things into the game. But sadly it's not the case.

Try the newest Diablo 3 patch it makes the game so much better. Unfortunately it is still online only DRM.

Patch 2.0 revived this game for me and I have been hating it since 2 months post-release. They're doing a lot of things right with this game now.

Patch 2.0 revived this game for me and I have been hating it since 2 months post-release. They're doing a lot of things right with this game now.

Have to agree with this, Loot 2.0 among the many updates including Adventure Mode has completely rekindled my interest in the game. Although there are still some balancing errors that need to be sorted out, and legendary itemization could use some work, the gameplay is incredibly fun and end-game content is actually a real thing now. It may or may not be worth the 40$ depending on who you ask, but I've definitely gotten at least 60+ hours already and have no problem with the price.

• 2 weeks later...

As a long time player of d2, im dissapointed in d3, and had hopes that the expansion reaper of souls would've redeemed it. Unfortunately...that is not the case. Maybe with future hotfixes, blizzard can save this game but a visit to the d3 forums would reveal the displeasure shared by many of the players.

As a long time player of d2, im dissapointed in d3, and had hopes that the expansion reaper of souls would've redeemed it. Unfortunately...that is not the case. Maybe with future hotfixes, blizzard can save this game but a visit to the d3 forums would reveal the displeasure shared by many of the players.

I certainly felt bored by the expansion. Mainly because it was a such a rough grind even on Hard mode. My monk takes forever to kill elites right now. And the drops are still quite weak. I think I made 5 levels and then I went back to SWTOR. But then SWCrack is always my main go to.

I guess this game all about the gears. People are playing this only for getting better gears and get stressed about not getting legendary items.

and that auction pushing people to play this game for real money not for fun anymore.

The new expansion has made the game a lot better. It was a step in the right direction but there's still more to do. The new loot system makes the game much more fun. I hope Blizzard stick with D3 and push more content for it and continue to polish it. Remember that D2 took expansions as well before it really got going.

Purchased the new expansion a few days ago. So far, I would say its a great purchase, having a lot of fun with it. After not playing for about a year, it is a completely different game.

• 2 weeks later...
Been tempted to give Diablo 3 a try recently but watching videos and streams, i feel as there is no real point to the game. People just seem to farm the same stuff over and over again.

I agree with this. The experience is on rails and it seems you do the same thing over and over and over

I just got the game myself with the expansion, was worth the $ coming from a Diablo 2 previous playthrough. Graphics are great!

Idk. Those graphics still causing a lot of fps drops on systems that should not have any troubles.