notebook video card from ebay`?

aim4u2

I wouldn't particularly recommend buying such a thing from eBay, y'know, just in case.

But first off, you'd need to research what other graphics cards would be compatible with that model of computer. Gotta make sure it works!

If you find such a thing and look it up by name, you should find information about whether flashing is needed or not. I think your best bet would be to ask those sorts of questions in the MSI section of this very forum. Likely that there are people who already own/have owned what you have that can help you out. MSI

Good luck, in any case. I'm looking into all this sort of stuff myself, right now. It can be a bit confusing.

I wouldn't particularly recommend buying such a thing from eBay, y'know, just in case.

But first off, you'd need to research what other graphics cards would be compatible with that model of computer. Gotta make sure it works!

If you find such a thing and look it up by name, you should find information about whether flashing is needed or not. I think your best bet would be to ask those sorts of questions in the MSI section of this very forum. Likely that there are people who already own/have owned what you have that can help you out. MSI

Good luck, in any case. I'm looking into all this sort of stuff myself, right now. It can be a bit confusing.

These guys might be able to help you. Blairville's website, ask for Mike. I would not suggest any other seller and buying directly from him. Got my k4000m for 400$ and the bios here just makes even the 980m GTX stock look overpriced.

Hello,

Buying notebook graphik cards in ebay is not a big problem. I had a GT70 already and i installed the GTX 680M 780M and 880M succesfully in this machine. If you need any help you can pm me :)

Best regards!

RJTech.com sells the 970m for $450.00 USD. If you were to buy this card on Ebay you will spend $600 plus.I don't know if this violates any rule so for the sake of rules I won't too revealing until I am given the okay but there is a thread about this on a different site. If by saying this I am violating a rule, I apologize.

RJTech.com sells the 970m for $450.00 USD. If you were to buy this card on Ebay you will spend $600 plus.I don't know if this violates any rule so for the sake of rules I won't too revealing until I am given the okay but there is a thread about this on a different site. If by saying this I am violating a rule, I apologize.

RJTech may be good for some cards, but they sell the 780m for $865... That's over $400 more than what I paid for off eBay. eBay is definitely a viable option.

RJTech may be good for some cards, but they sell the 780m for $865... That's over $400 more than what I paid for off eBay. eBay is definitely a viable option.

For 7-series, sure, it's an older card and there are genuine second-hand cards around (though often a bit hit and miss for quality from what I've heard). 9-series or anything genuinely new is a different matter.