Overclocking will be back for 900m series!!!!

As you know, we are constantly tuning and optimizing the performance of your GeForce PC.

We obsess over every possible optimization so that you can enjoy a perfectly stable machine that balances game, thermal, power, and acoustic performance.

Still, many of you enjoy pushing the system even further with overclocking.

Our recent driver update disabled overclocking on some GTX notebooks. We heard from many of you that you would like this feature enabled again. So, we will again be enabling overclocking in our upcoming driver release next month for those affected notebooks.

If you are eager to regain this capability right away, you can also revert back to 344.75. Drivers | GeForce

Directly from the forums

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/805791/geforce-drivers/gtx-900m-overclocking-with-347-09-347-25/post/4466443/#4466443

Get in :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I think a lot of it was due to a the fact Nvidia have had a lot of bad press lately. They didn't need this on top of the .5gb problem with the gtx970 crap that is happening at the moment. There is now a class action law suit happening. things are not the best for nvidia but they will be fine.

Stallman said it best: Nvidia (,!,,) Fuck you...

Great cards, used car salesman PR. I will be pissed at Nut-vidia for a long time.

By the way, I think AMD is still going to come out with a "Bullet Physics" chip on the card that will interact as a low level api component. OpenCL is getting better. AMD has insane core and memory speeds.

Yes I bought a quodro K4000m, but it took a vbios OC to get the full power of this devil.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, despite the 'why the hell do this in the first place' factor, this might actually make me reconsider buying a 9-series card for my laptop instead of sticking it out and waiting to see what AMD comes out with :o