bricked my Firepro mobility m5100 vbios - possible to revive?

As title explains, while trying to troubleshoot why my card wouldn't display graphics at boot time, I had loaded a few different rom files to see the effects. After I tried the dell then HP version of the roms with no improvement, I tried to load a modded rom from a totally different card (m5950) which came with this machine (an HP Elitebook 8560W). That was a mistake on my part because now it will not post!

I tried the trick of bridging the # 1 and 8 pins on the vbios flash memory chip on the card, and booted it up. However, the machine still did not post and this time the capslock and numlock light were blinking..

Is there anything left to try, or should I try try to get a new reprogrammed vbios chip to solder on?

thanks,

Nick

So, I think I need to have someone program a chip for me. How do I contact SVl7 for the job of reprogramming ? I don't have my 5 posts yet. Is it worth it to buy the programmer myself to do? Looks like they go around 24 dollars from china, but with a 2 week wait time !