problem quadro k3100m on alienware 17 r4

archdevel

I failed with unlocked bios too(a11) the quadro is holding vbios of dell precision m6800. Just the screen displays nothing. anyway, any suggestion for use it?

I seriously want use that.

the quadro was from hp zbook. and I flashed vbios. tested works with alienware 17 r5

thanks.

• 7 months later...

Hello There, I tried K3100M with Msi GT70-2pc (previously fitted with Gtx870M)(Windows 10)

After replacing the GPU the laptop display was working fine(with integrated Graphics) but when I installed the quadro drivers and restarted the machine, the screen went black.( I have to remove the GPU to switch on the display ) then I updated VBIOS from the MSI website still no result, finally made it work with reinstalling Windows 7 with updated Nvidia Quadro drivers.

• 4 months later...