Just as the title says, here is the video.

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MubgUQAnBg4?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MubgUQAnBg4?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

• Thumbs Up 2

Seems they allow to lie down again... this is going to be interesting.

Edit: Steven beat me, :D The huge maps will also produce a lot of campers... I liked MW2 because it was really fast and even though the maps allowed to camp you had a good chance when just rushing (what I like :D)

Wow, that would be awesome! Yeah, I hate camping too... I love to just rush and run to the front... some guys hate this as well, dunno, everyone has it's own style, but hardcore camping is definitely bad and kill the whole game. Neverthelesse I like the prone function, can be really useful.

I think then if prone is allowed you get very limited belly movement (more life like) and switching between prone and standing should take some time. I also think as in real life that if your using heavy sniper rifles then you need to be slowed vs lite sub MG's or something and no shooting allowed while standing from the most potent class of sniper rifles. (Nobody in the military shoots a 50 cal rifle standing).

I think then if prone is allowed you get very limited belly movement (more life like) and switching between prone and standing should take some time. I also think as in real life that if your using heavy sniper rifles then you need to be slowed vs lite sub MG's or something and no shooting allowed while standing from the most potent class of sniper rifles. (Nobody in the military shoots a 50 cal rifle standing).

Totally agree, especially with the limited belly movement. It's simply hilarious how you can spin in certain games when lying flat on the floor... lol.

I also hope that they make the distances and accuracies of the weapons more realistic... That's one thing I loathed about MW2 (even though it's one of my favorite shooters), it was possible to kill someone with an MP5 or any similar weapon from 200m + ... and the bullet flew straight, didn't loose height at all - ridiculous, simply not possible with 9mm projectiles. And also with the silencers... that's something which isn't realistic either in most games. The bullet looses too much energy to be very effective on long distances, especially with 9mm & silencer.

• Founder

Keep in mind the battlefield series was never about realism. There are other games out there that try to simulate that if that's what you want. BF is mainly an arcadey franchise and has been what DICE has been doing from the start (they had a game much like BF about 12 years ago that was awesome). They might toss in some limitations but don't expect them to simulate real life nor should they IMO.