Would HP Quadro K5000m work in Alienware 17 ?

d3nver

Hello,

Could you tell me if K5000m will work on my alienware 17 ? I have now GTX 770M and i think to change it for K5000m but i don't know if it will work, and where to find vbios with a little bit higher clock : about 800/2000 thanks in advance !

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 06/02/2015 at 10:29 PM, d3nver said:

Hello,

Could you tell me if K5000m will work on my alienware 17 ? I have now GTX 770M and i think to change it for K5000m but i don't know if it will work, and where to find vbios with a little bit higher clock : about 800/2000 thanks in advance !

G'day!

I have a Quadro K4000M with 4GB memory working fine in my M17x R3.

It was a cheap way of getting an Nvidia card with a decent amount of memory for my M17x.

It WASN'T listed as an "Alienware" part on eBay, it was listed as a "Dell" part on there so that's why it was very cheap.     ;)