Fully unlocked GTX 970m vbios

Hello!

Finally! after waiting so long my friend ~¦ Ðrєāmōniç ¦~ worked on this to unlock temp limit and tdp target and actually get them to work right not just change the values of them in MBT. After testing the card it now stopped throttling after 87c and once we prioritize TDP it stops throttling the card no matter how hot it get. so no more Thermal throttling after 90C. constant 1400 core at 1.2 voltage. Tdp value can prioritized and actually it works. Before temp limit was locked and would not work and TDP wasn't also working at all. Thanks to ~¦ Ðrєāmōniç ¦~ for making this possible. I was wondering if anyone else got their 970m fully unlocked yet? I am using Asus G751JT

post-20273-14494999369088_thumb.jpg

Sorry I just got it lol. Thank you. How far can I push it?

that depends on your card of course. so far a few people who i helped overclocking their 970m's was able to achieve a core 1474 mhz and the other one got around 1440 mhz stable..where as i can only get 1400 mhz on the core. like i said every card is different and to find that out you have to keep testing and benchmarking and finding that sweet spot..first if i were you id find the base of the card..what i mean is try to find how high you can overclock stable without raising the voltage and then try raising the voltage. i can help more if you want to add me on steam.

that depends on your card of course. so far a few people who i helped overclocking their 970m's was able to achieve a core 1474 mhz and the other one got around 1440 mhz stable..where as i can only get 1400 mhz on the core. like i said every card is different and to find that out you have to keep testing and benchmarking and finding that sweet spot..first if i were you id find the base of the card..what i mean is try to find how high you can overclock stable without raising the voltage and then try raising the voltage. i can help more if you want to add me on steam.

Yeah for sure man.my laptop isn't coming until Wednesday though lol. Did you flash it through DOS or did you disable the card in device manager and then flashed it through cmd?

Afterburner is meant for AMD cards not for NVIDIA. Just use GPU Tweak or Precision X 16

Holy hell. Bro my core at 1450mghz, ram Is at 6Ghz. I've never in my life seen a card that can do something like that. Thanks man for the bios. I am almost at 980m levels haha.

Holy hell. Bro my core at 1450mghz, ram Is at 6Ghz. I've never in my life seen a card that can do something like that. Thanks man for the bios. I am almost at 980m levels haha.

Congrats! lol you're way ahead of 980m stock. i wish my card could do that! very lucky man! have fun mate!

Is the 970m really safe at 1.2v? Stock is what 0.9v? I'm sure they underrvolted and under clocked the cards potential so they could save performance for Maxwell refresh but still how safe is it? At 1.0v for my Clevo 6GB 970m I am about 67-68C with 200mhz overclock on both memory and core. If I up to 1.050v I'm around 72C but can run 300/200.

Is the 970m really safe at 1.2v? Stock is what 0.9v? I'm sure they underrvolted and under clocked the cards potential so they could save performance for Maxwell refresh but still how safe is it? At 1.0v for my Clevo 6GB 970m I am about 67-68C with 200mhz overclock on both memory and core. If I up to 1.050v I'm around 72C but can run 300/200.

well it depends what you consider safe..but so far 4-5 people with asus g751jt using this rom was able to get around 1400-1450 core at 1.2 volt. and temps around 84-85c

Ok thanks for the answer, i think i can tweak my vbios with maxwell II bios tweaker. But i don't know how to save the vbios of my laptop... It don't work with gpu-z and the save button , and don't work to whith nvflash using nvflash --save filename.rom ....

Can you tell me how to save vbios of GTX 970m 3GB ? Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
is this will work with my 970m 3 gb alienware 17 r2? thanks

Answer:

No mate, It's only for Asus G751JT. It will brick your card.

Hey Siegu, there is a method to review your clocks on that VBIOS.

The most recent version of Maxwell II Tweak will allow you to review the core / mem / voltage of those cards.

You will want to use NVFLASH to backup your VBIOS, there are instructions on this forum under the mobile Maxwell cards svl7 put up.

Then you can use the Maxwell II Tweak to modify your clocks to match what you are looking for. Once I hit 5 posts, I can PM and explain in detail what I did.

I do not want to post a thread and then have the wrong person attempt the process... aka, ruin their GPU.

Best,

Josh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hy

I am new to overcklocking laptop gpu`s modded vbios etc.

i have the asus rog g751jt-t7093h with the gtx 970m. I managed to get +135 MHZ on core and +300 MHZ on ram it wont let me do more.

Can someone help me with a modded vbios for this card.

Best Regards

• 1 month later...