NVIDIA Maxwell VBIOS mods - 900m series overclocking versions

svl7

• hi Klem i am new i build and modified a p150sm-a about 2 days ago i bought with r9 290x broken i repair it and then put a 980m 8gb, that card wouldn't work i flashed a bios of p150sm-a but it gave me problems then i flashed the first part of bios only of the p150sm and now my pc work perfectly i obviously need driver with modded inf for nvidia 980m working but i can't oc the gpu and add more voltage can you resolve that? 

GM204.rom

• Bios Modder
45 minutes ago, Pierpaolo01Pro said:

and now my pc work perfectly

or

45 minutes ago, Pierpaolo01Pro said:

i obviously need driver with modded inf for nvidia 980m working

What is true? First or second? Or now your laptop work perfectly with modded inf?

Edited by Klem

1 hour ago, Klem said:

or

What is true? First or second? Or now your laptop work perfectly with modded inf?

first my laptop now working perfectly but i want to unlock the bios to allow increase vcore and increase max temp target, plus o want to take effective + core clock, if i set +100 nothing appen to the core i've created a bios wich use +100 on core and i flashed it, but i don't want do that every time

• Bios Modder
4 minutes ago, Pierpaolo01Pro said:

first my laptop now working perfectly but i want to unlock the bios to allow increase vcore and increase max temp target, plus o want to take effective + core clock, if i set +100 nothing appen to the core i've created a bios wich use +100 on core and i flashed it, but i don't want do that every time

I'm sorry, but I don't understand you exactly.

In any case, if you need, I can prepare unlocked vbios based on your stock vbios. Check PM.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 5:10 PM, Klem said:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand you exactly.

In any case, if you need, I can prepare unlocked vbios based on your stock vbios. Check PM.

Hi, can you please help me with vbios mod?  My laptop model is ASUS Rog G751 JL with 965m 2gb version. Right now i have a modified bios which i somehow did myself but i know there is still some power in this card. My stock frequency rn is 1105 +135 mhz in afterburner (1237 mhz in total). As i saw on other forums people with same card get 1350 on core. Temps are still ok. Thanks a lot in advance.

GM204.zip

Edited by Catcap

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Catcap said:

Hi, can you please help me with vbios mod?  My laptop model is ASUS Rog G751 JL with 965m 2gb version. Right now i have a modified bios which i somehow did myself but i know there is still some power in this card. My stock frequency rn is 1105 +135 mhz in afterburner (1237 mhz in total). As i saw on other forums people with same card get 1350 on core. Temps are still ok. Thanks a lot in advance.

GM204.zip 137.55 kB · 0 downloads

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hello. I have a GTX 970M 6GB clevo card I want to overclock. It's limiting me to +135Mhz on the core, and I want to push it higher. I have also noticed the over voltage doesn't work. If you could help me, that would be much appreciated. 

Below is the attached VBIOS I pulled from my GTX 970M.

STOCK_VBIOS_GTX970M.rom

jgfgjgfgj.PNG

Edited by Asavage9794
Adding things in

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Asavage9794 said:

Hello. I have a GTX 970M 6GB clevo card I want to overclock. It's limiting me to +135Mhz on the core, and I want to push it higher. I have also noticed the over voltage doesn't work. If you could help me, that would be much appreciated. 

Below is the attached VBIOS I pulled from my GTX 970M.

STOCK_VBIOS_GTX970M.rom 181 kB · 0 downloads

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Edited by Klem

On 4/23/2020 at 8:18 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Good afternoon Klem , 

I am having the same 970m 6gb i would like to overclock.

Is there any chance i could receive the modded bios for 970m and the mnvflasher please ? :)

Thank you!

• Bios Modder
41 minutes ago, Norby said:

Good afternoon Klem , 

I am having the same 970m 6gb i would like to overclock.

Is there any chance i could receive the modded bios for 970m and the mnvflasher please ? :)

Thank you!

Hi!

Post here your stock vBIOS and screenshot in Nvidia Inspector (full window with overclocking sliders). I'll take a look.

I got a GTX 970M for my laptop, an MS-1761 which previously had a 570M. I replaced the GPU, modified the heatsink a bit, and it just worked right away. However, it runs a bit hot (I get up to 88ºC). Would a modded vBIOS allow me to undervolt it?

nvidia-20200428-132359.png

Hi Klem!

I have a Gigabyte P35XV5 with a 980m.

Is there any chance you would be able to have a crack at making a modded vBios for it?

Stock vBios and NVIDIA Inspector screenshot as requested, but shout if you need anything else!

Thanks!

Untitled.png

GM204.rom

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Bunchie16 said:

Hi Klem!

I have a Gigabyte P35XV5 with a 980m.

Is there any chance you would be able to have a crack at making a modded vBios for it?

Stock vBios and NVIDIA Inspector screenshot as requested, but shout if you need anything else!

Thanks!

Untitled.png

GM204.rom 118 kB · 0 downloads

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

On 4/29/2020 at 5:36 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi Klem. I am currently using an alienware m17x r4 GTX 980m on stock vbios. Been trying to unlock the vbios it all day long and not gotten anywhere !

It would be very kind of you if you are able to take a look at my vbios so it could be unlock ? 

Attached are the screenshot from nvidia inspector and stock vbios :

https://we.tl/t-tWoZQViexA

Let me know if this is enough. 

Thank very much in advance !

• Bios Modder
13 hours ago, sadmodder43 said:

Hi Klem. I am currently using an alienware m17x r4 GTX 980m on stock vbios. Been trying to unlock the vbios it all day long and not gotten anywhere !

It would be very kind of you if you are able to take a look at my vbios so it could be unlock ? 

Attached are the screenshot from nvidia inspector and stock vbios :

https://we.tl/t-tWoZQViexA

Let me know if this is enough. 

Thank very much in advance !

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, iEstavan said:

Hello, could you do something with this? Nvidia M2000M used at Dell notebook. Bios in attachment. 

Thanks in advance.

f5v1P4f.png

Bios: (cant add attachment)

https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/eXBnvJ68/file.html
GM107.romUnavailable

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, Norby said:

Check pm :)

Hi!

Previous PM conversation was deleted. So I didn't received any new message from you. But you can create new PM conversation.

Hi, Klem, I have vBIOS modded and undervolted but temperature is too high yet. Could you help me with a new one?

https://ibb.co/cX4NT5h (My Nvidia inspector screenshot)

I hope that rom file had been loaded successfully. Edit: https://we.tl/t-PeN8N4ff42

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ganzuas