GS70 Stealth Pro bought last month Fan speed EXTREMLY LOUD

badeed

I had the same issue with my MSI Battalion MS-1771-1 laptop. Not as severe though, you need to open the back of the laptop and clean out the fan(s). If you aren't confident in your ability to do so, just take it to a PC repair store. They should fix it for you on the same day or next. It's not a big problem at all.

i opened it up, tested both fans, seems like motor issue. getting a new fan and installing it my self

i cant afford to send it to warranty now its finals week and i need it. if anyone knows a good site to get a new one please post here

Aliexpress.com : Buy New Original Laptop CPU Cooling Fan for MSI GS70 MS 1771 PAAD06015SL 0.55A 5VDC N229 from Reliable laptop cpu cooling fan suppliers on Magic Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd | Alibaba Group

• 2 years later...