Need some help me please

qlqltls

You can use your old cable + sensor bar on the motherboard first. The GT70 sensor bar is not easy to find. I myself have searched for months for a GT60 sensor bar.

You just plug in the rightmost MS-1761 cable, then works at least the Power button. So I've also made ​​it with a MS-16F2 board on a GT60. Since possibly have a little poke with a delicate touch the cable, because it really only works in one position. Otherwise manipulates it works just because I run eg a GT70 housing together with the sensor bar with a MS-16F2 motherboard, although it works only the Power Button and the two right USB will not, because the motherboard does not have this connection, but as long as the unit is running, everything is fine.

You'll get even more problems. So the HDD1 adapter MS-1761 will not fit on the MS-1762 board, because you need a new (MS-1762C) that fits HDD2 adapter, but works well also not (I have not tested it) to listen to the name MS-1762A. Since you can also make use of the MS-16F3 adapter.

What's wrong with your old motherboard?

@omega939 I is not even known about. But that probably has ehr no place in this thread, do not you think? :)

@qlqltls Enclosed is a picture of my sensor bar (GT70) operated with a cable from a MS-16F2 (GT683) together with MS-16F2 motherboard. Enclosed is a picture of my sensor bar (GT70) operated with a cable from a MS-16F2 (GT683) together with MS-16F2 motherboard. If you as a little zoom, then you see where you possibly have to put on your MS-1761 sensor strip the cable.

post-15583-14494998663437_thumb.jpg