EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
bennysol

Need some help for my Y400

Does anyone here using lenovo y400/y500 kept getting "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" error message often?

post-30294-14494998545455_thumb.jpg

The screen goes to black for 2-3sec and then recovered back. This is so irritating as I am trying to play games while it occur like once every few minutes, making the gaming experience bad.. :(

Is this hardware faulty or is it my display driver is not stable and is there a setting in bios could help me fix it? I am currently using 337.88 on the display driver, tried newest drivers but the issue still occur so I decided to rollback to older version and still the issue is not gone yet. I am waiting for my 5th post to be approved and looking forward to unlock my bios with svl7's guide.

If anyone have a solution please share with me I really needed a help.

Specs:

Intel Core 3rd Gen i7-3630QM

RAM DDR3 8gb

100gb ssd+500gb hd(ultrabay)

Nvidia GT 750m 2gb memory

If needed any further information, just reply here to me

Appreciate everyone's attentions and helps :)

hey there! is your gpu overclocked? if it is try lowering the clock speed or memory speed abit. that usually happens to me when my memory speed is above +500 not sure why tough :/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mssfss
      hi,

I need a help to remove whitelist from bios to install my new wlan.

model :lenovo g405 

thanks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7gvm11
    • By blaz_evic
      Hello

I upgraded my old laptop with i7-3632qm and its working fine, temps are ok but he wont boost. Lenovo g500s could be bought with i7-3632qm and it had same cooling as was 2020m so i dont think cooling is problem. Can i bios unlock? I cant acces advanced settings in bios. i need help

thanks
    • By Klem
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove witelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread.
    • By alexey621
      Hello, I have several Lenovo L530 notebooks, but there is no wi-fi adapter inside. I tried to use my wi-fi adapters, but whti every adapter I have an error "1802 unauthorized network card is plugged in". I have already used all available wi-fi adapters, but no result. I really need professional help and I hope I find it here. As far as I understand there is a way to remove whitelist in BIOS, so here's the file with my BIOS dump.
      https://disk.yandex.ru/d/GcILQafHeDzxZw
      Hope you can help me with BIOS mod. Thanks in advance. 
      P.S. Sorry my English, I'm from Russia
    • By FlubDaBlub
      Hi all! I am wondering if it's possible to remove the bios whitelist easily. Because of the whitelist, my external gpu setup that I got recently refuses to work. If it helps at all, I know that the wifi card that used to be in the slot was the intel 8265ngw. Here's the bios link if that helps too: laptops and netbooks :: thinkpad x series laptops :: thinkpad x380 yoga :: 20lj :: 20ljs20n00 :: mp1e15eb - Lenovo Support US
      Thanks for your help!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.