Interesting....

rickss69

• Founder

lol you know what it reminds me of? That movie Wall-E where everyone in the future is living in space and has become a total fat ass dependent on machines. This is just one step towards that future...

wall-e-fat-people-490x326.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow

I couldn't figure it out at first

From Honda thought it was a good housekeeping type device ,like a vacuum as there were women demonstrating it

Anyway, looks like a fail to me ,the average woman is most likely too heavy for this

They are the target market for such a device , the super-size lazy type

Honda should have of made a vacuum after all

:54_002:

Edited by ADM

• Founder

Anyway, looks like a fail to me ,the average woman is most likely too heavy for this

They are the target market for such a device , the super-size lazy type

LOL their asses would need something like an SLI/CFX configuration (not to say triple or quad) in order to fit them and support the weight 77.gif

LOL, Flash forward a year or two when their fat asses are now in Jazzy's because they crushed that little thing. It's now called a honda tampon. Theres a youtube video somewhere of a man falling off one of these backwards in a big white warehouse looking room and it rolled backwards and ball tagged him, flipping hilarious.

*edit - just scoured the web looking for that video. I'm sure Honda made that "go away" lol.

• Founder
LOL, Flash forward a year or two when their fat asses are now in Jazzy's because they crushed that little thing. It's now called a honda tampon. Theres a youtube video somewhere of a man falling off one of these backwards in a big white warehouse looking room and it rolled backwards and ball tagged him, flipping hilarious.

*edit - just scoured the web looking for that video. I'm sure Honda made that "go away" lol.

Then it's definitely a device made for women. They ride on a dildo with wheels and at the same time can use it to crush a man's balls.

• 1 month later...

Notice the one on the right the red line goes on the leg that is horizontal in front of the blue. The one on the left is opposite, the blue line is on the horizontal leg and it rotates over top of the red line on the vertical leg. You ever watch a single blade of a fan so intensely you start to follow it and suddenly its like its moving slower. The middle can be seen as rotating in either direction depending on how you have your eye follow its movement. So it seems the far left is clockwise and the far right is counter clockwise... so my final answer is they are moving counter-clockwise and the far left one's lines are meant to make the appearance of a clockwise movement. Now lets see how bad I did on this one. Man they are seriously bugging my eyes out.

Edited by mw86

• Founder

I have no answer, to be honest I don't know since the rotation changes every time I look from left to right or the opposite, I didn't look online either for a good explanation, now try to watch with one eye closed. :D

I didn't look any explanations up either I just said what I could see. It really can be seen in a lot of ways. Like that to heads kissing or candle holder picture in black and white.

• Founder
I didn't look any explanations up either I just said what I could see. It really can be seen in a lot of ways. Like that to heads kissing or candle holder picture in black and white.

http://mathfail.com/2011/04/the-spinning-dancer-illusion.html

The illusion was created by web designer Nobuyuki Kayahara and the question is "Which direction is the dancer spinning?" That is, is the dancer is spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

"If the foot touching the ground is perceived to be the left foot, the dancer appears to be spinning clockwise (if seen from above); if it is taken to be the right foot, then she appears to be spinning counterclockwise."

A nice graphic that illustrates how the dancer can be observed as spinning in either direction is below. By simplying adding some lines to the original image you you can give direction to the dancer. The left image shows the dancer spinning clockwise, while the right image shows the dancer spinning counter-clockwise.

• 3 weeks later...
Have you seen the movie Wall-E ? It reminded me of that movie..

Yes, the movie is really cute :)

The chairs are scary though, and this thingy is scary too.

But it is a great piece of technology, i hope they can develop something for paralyzed people.

• 3 months later...