Fan Problem in R1 (using HWiNFO)

mohsen

hello everybody

i want to use hwinfo for GPUS and CPU fans speed. but there is just fan 1&2 in hwinfo. when i use manual or custom auto the GPU fans work together. i haven't any option for CPU fan speed or one by one GPU fans.

what can i do? how can i control the fans separately ?

i have three fans in my system physically:

GPU1

GPU2

CPU

pic from hwinfo:

2hzjmkp.jpg

Im not 100% sure but I think that in previous version (3-4 earlier) I was able to control fans separately in this app, check previous versions of hwinfo.

I don't know what do you need this for, if you flash modified bios then you can change turn-on temperature and fan speed in bios.

Im not 100% sure but I think that in previous version (3-4 earlier) I was able to control fans separately in this app, check previous versions of hwinfo.

I don't know what do you need this for, if you flash modified bios then you can change turn-on temperature and fan speed in bios.

i tried older versions too but same problem... and in bios(of AMDs) i can't change fan speed...