Gtx 870m overclocking..

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2014 at 9:51 PM, Klem said:

Erik9519

This is for you.

GTX 870m Mod.zip

I'm trying to mod my Clevo P15SM-A - GTX 870m 6GB using the vbios Klem made for Erik's Clevo but, the link is unavailable.

Please can someone let me know where would I be able to get this vbios?

• Bios Modder
27 minutes ago, niroc said:

I'm trying to mod my Clevo P15SM-A - GTX 870m 6GB using the vbios Klem made for Erik's Clevo but, the link is unavailable.

Please can someone let me know where would I be able to get this vbios?

Hi!

The link works, but you need read "User Account Promotion":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

• 4 months later...

Hello! 

The other day I bought a GTX 870m mxm card for my laptop. After getting the thermal issues fixed I was wanting to overclock it. I've tried overclocking on the stock bios, but I am not sure if it is actually working or not. - A few posts back I see there is a modified vbios for the GTX 870m (MSI) which is the exact same card I have, but I have the 3072 Mb version. I was wondering if that vbios would work with it. 

P.S: Sorry for necroposting, I haven't seen any real recent activity. 

• 8 months later...

Hi @Klem . My gpu gtx 870m 3 gb .  it is stock vbios file. My laptop gt60(ms16f41 motherboard) . cpu i7 4910mq 16 gb ram. 

Can you help me if you ask? 

I have the same green line problem which indicates GPU is limited by TDP (power limit) . I need unlocked vBios for that. I have MSI's GTX 870M. I only want push Power limit little further, not push voltage.

GK104.rom

• Bios Modder
7 hours ago, ufux323 said:

Hi @Klem . My gpu gtx 870m 3 gb .  it is stock vbios file. My laptop gt60(ms16f41 motherboard) . cpu i7 4910mq 16 gb ram. 

Can you help me if you ask? 

I have the same green line problem which indicates GPU is limited by TDP (power limit) . I need unlocked vBios for that. I have MSI's GTX 870M. I only want push Power limit little further, not push voltage.

GK104.rom

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 1 month later...

Hello @Klemthank you for the hard work that you put into this forum.

So I have Clevo P151SM-A with i5-4210M and GTX 870M 6Gb variant 8Gb of RAM DDR3, i 'am running Prema Mod Bios V1

I am newbie here so i 'd like to know if you can give a Vbios to squeeze some FPS in the witcher 3

I did try to overclock but i always ended up with crash and i don't get more fps just 2 or 3 fps also i have 180W power brick

Below you can find my Vbios and screenshot for my Gtx 870 at Idle and Underload i don't have 3d Mark so i just benchmark with games or Msi Kombustor

Thank you very much for your help .

GK104.rom

GPUZStockIdle.PNG

GPUZUnderLoad.PNG

SCGTX870M.PNG

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, fabless said:

Hello @Klemthank you for the hard work that you put into this forum.

So I have Clevo P151SM-A with i5-4210M and GTX 870M 6Gb variant 8Gb of RAM DDR3, i 'am running Prema Mod Bios V1

I am newbie here so i 'd like to know if you can give a Vbios to squeeze some FPS in the witcher 3

I did try to overclock but i always ended up with crash and i don't get more fps just 2 or 3 fps also i have 180W power brick

Below you can find my Vbios and screenshot for my Gtx 870 at Idle and Underload i don't have 3d Mark so i just benchmark with games or Msi Kombustor

Thank you very much for your help .

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 3 months later...

Hello @Klem I was just searching about how to get more performance from my old Clevo (Multicom) P170SM-A on games and found this forum.

My video specs are almost the same as @fabless but with 2 differences:

BIOS: 80.04.F8.02.06
Voltage 0.825V

I was wondering there is any Vbios to use, so I can get a bit more of performance on games.

I'm getting error to upload, so HERE is the link to specs on imgur and HERE the link to my bios on Google Drive.

Congrats for the amazing work that you're doing here.

Thank you for your help!

• Bios Modder
10 minutes ago, micheldpcarlos said:

Hello @Klem I was just searching about how to get more performance from my old Clevo (Multicom) P170SM-A on games and found this forum.

My video specs are almost the same as @fabless but with 2 differences:

BIOS: 80.04.F8.02.06
Voltage 0.825V

I was wondering there is any Vbios to use, so I can get a bit more of performance on games.

I'm getting error to upload, so HERE is the link to specs on imgur and HERE the link to my bios on Google Drive.

Congrats for the amazing work that you're doing here.

Thank you for your help!

Hi!

If you want, I can prepare unlocked vbios for your card. Check PM.

Hi @Klem I tried some configurations but the max I could get is + 5fps in FurMark, using the modded vbios.

I'm using NVIDIA Inspector do configure the clocks.

Do you think that it's the max that I can get? There is some OC configuration that you recommend?

Thank you for your fantastic help!

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, micheldpcarlos said:

Hi @Klem I tried some configurations but the max I could get is + 5fps in FurMark, using the modded vbios.

Overclocking of any silicon is always a lottery. Some chips can be overclocked more and others less. Overclocking of each graphic card is individual and depends on many factors, chip quality, temperature, voltage, drivers, etc.