7970m (p150em) farcry 3 bugg on dx11

decap

Hey, anyone who fixed this bug? random black boxes popsup when playing far cry 3 in dx11 mode. But when in dx9 it doesnt happen. Apparently it has to do with enduro. Is there any way to disable enduro like you can do with alienware laptops?. Or does anyone know a fix for this bugg. Also im running latest drivers for 7970m.

post-22673-14494997665633_thumb.jpg

You can disable Enduro by searching Windows registry for a string "EnableULPS" and changing the DWORD value from 1 to 0 where possible.

This is a well known bug in FC3 DX11 running on 7970M. I think that disabling Enduro will not change anything.

You can disable Enduro by searching Windows registry for a string "EnableULPS" and changing the DWORD value from 1 to 0 where possible.

This is a well known bug in FC3 DX11 running on 7970M. I think that disabling Enduro will not change anything.

Well thing is alienware users with 7970m dont get the square after disabling enduro so thats why i think its most likely a enduro problem

Sorry to say but enduro on clevos P1xxEM/P1xxSM its impossible to turn off, only clevos P1xxHM and P3xxEM/SM can disable enduro !

Sorry to say but enduro on clevos P1xxEM/P1xxSM its impossible to turn off, only clevos P1xxHM and P3xxEM/SM can disable enduro !

P1x0HM ans P3xxEM/SM don't support Enduro at all, you can't disable it if it's not supported right from the start. :)

Disabling ULPS in the registry forces AMD dGPU to be switched on all the time, which is essentially the same as turning Switchable Graphics w. Enduro functionality off.

I guess that you referred to routing dGPU signal to the display. In P1x0EM/SM the signal is routed via Intel IGP, what is called a MUXless design. In P1x0HM and P3xxEM/SM signal is routed from the AMD dGPU via a switching multiplexer, what is called a MUX design. It is impossible to switch from MUX to MUXless in Clevo Enduro laptops. The only laptops, which have an option to switch are Alienware.

• Thumbs Up 1