8970m in M15X

gabba

You might need to flash a compatible vBIOS (i.e. Dell).

A power drain consists of removing the battery and unplugging the power cable then pressing and holding down the power button for 30 seconds.

You can also remove the CMOS battery socket for to reset the BIOS.

I'm sure @svl7 can advise you better but I think there is a thread in the forum abuot the 8970M and possibly a vBIOS to download.

I'm thinking that the card has an enduro vBIOS. For the 7970m having an enduro vBIOS would cause laptops without an iGPU (like the m15x) to boot with a blank screen just as you describe. Now as for where to get a non-enduro vBIOS for a 8970m, I don't know where to find one.

It's probably futile but it's worth a shot, but have you tried using an external monitor? Maybe the card does not like your screen. I think the problem was what I listed above though.

so do I.

I dont find non enduro vbios

and yesterday I try to vbios flashing. I sleep in bed. my 8970m is fire..... lol

but I dont know this gpu is dead.

so I think that 8970m nonenduro vbios find.

나의 SM-N900L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄