Need some help here with flashing vbios

Well let me explain my situation. I have sager/clevo P151MSM1 (NP8230) with gtx 770m and i want to flash my vbios to unlock voltages etc etc. Using the vbios i found here; http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/1847-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks.html

Is there any tips or suggestions you can provide me before i proceed. I don't want to brick my card, also i am new to this. Your help will be appreciated thank you.

• 1 month later...

First of all, you should make a backup of your vbios using GPU-Z, or NVFLASH.

If you never used NVFLASH before, make a bootable usb stick, and use nvflash -b backup.rom to make a backup of your current vbios.

In case anything goes wrong, you will be happy to revert your vbios to stock.

Learn to do a autoexec.bat too, to blind flash vbios if anything goes wrong and you screen stop functionning.

Always plug you laptop to wall power and have at least 30% battery charge before procedding to any flash attempt.

Otherwise everything should be fine as long as you choosed the right vbios for you machine. Have fun!

• 4 months later...