AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3

J95

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3 Driver for Windows®

• Thief: Crossfire Profile update and performance improvements for single GPU configurations

• Mantle: Multi-GPU configurations (up to 4 GPUs) running Battlefield 4 are now supported

• Frame Pacing for Dual Graphics and non-XDMA configurations above 2560x1600 are now supported with Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4

• Dual graphics DirectX 9 application issues have been resolved

• Minecraft: Missing textures have been resolved

• 3D applications no longer see intermittent hangs or application crashes

• Resolves corruption issues seen in X-plane

Known Issues

• Notebooks based on AMD Enduro or PowerXpress™ technologies are currently not supported by the Mantle codepath

• Thief does not render the right eye when CrossFire and Stereo 3D is enabled

Installing The AMD Catalyst™ Software Driver

• Current driver MUST be uninstalled before updating to AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3 driver

AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3 Driver

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

I installed the drivers yesterday. Installation went fine, but once I tried to play BF4, I got a BSOD from the display drivers and then one of the two cards had the fans spinning hard and was not recognised by the system. Rebooting didn't help, reinstalling the drivers didn't help either, so I had to uninstall them and install the previous ones back...

I will give them a shot again tonight...

• Thumbs Up 1