MSI GTX 770M vbios

Bugii

Guys do you have stock MSI GTX 770M vbios to share ?

I'm thinking to flash MSI vBios on my Clevo card - I'm too lazy to use modded inf every time I fiddle with the card.

I've found svl7's OC edition unlocked vbios - But I'd like to have the stock one. Don't wanna mess with voltages as I'd like to keep this one card for a while...

Thx.

Guys do you have stock MSI GTX 770M vbios to share ?

I'm thinking to flash MSI vBios on my Clevo card - I'm too lazy to use modded inf every time I fiddle with the card.

I've found svl7's OC edition unlocked vbios - But I'd like to have the stock one. Don't wanna mess with voltages as I'd like to keep this one card for a while...

Thx.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2vzetjckqgqdoc/11E0-MSI.zip

No Problem it was the one i used as using Slv7's was causing a issue when booting. Some error code before posting so using a stock on and then copied his settings to Overclock.

Error code when booting? You don't mean the GPUs post message? That's not a error code.

It was a Video Message but it stated error on it. Something to do with AMI UEFI hence why i did the MSI Stock Vbios and then modded that.

Well I used sv7's but the bios was strange.

It couldnt recognize my Dell Ultrasharp LCD in VGA port. It was recognized as "standard vga monitor" and I couldnt run anything in fullscreen on it.

Maybe because it was clevo card.

I'll test yours and see...

thx.

• 3 months later...

Hmm, i found this cheap auction: computer components vga graphics video card GTX770M N14E GS A1 3G DDR5 FOR M17X R5 M18X R3 CN 0HW6C9 HW6C9 0HW6C9-in Graphics Cards from Electronics on Aliexpress.com

i need this card for 2 devices... 1. MS-16F2 (MSI GT683DXR) and 2. MSI GT60 (1. Revision). So can i buy this Alienware Card or do i need flash the MSI vBIOS from solidus1983 ? i´ve read something, that Alienware Cards don´t work in MSI Barebones... ?