Metro 2034: Last Light

• 1 month later...
I recommend reading the book as well...
Now that's cool Stam I had no idea there was a book. thanks for the heads up I'll have to check it out.

Lol my next phone will be an Iphone 5 without a doubt... for now my WP7 HTC Arrive is treating me okay... But I do wish it was an iPhone lol. I'll try to buy it from Amazon... They make a kindle app for most mobiles now. Thanks for the headsup buddy.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
is it just me or if Fallout was more an action fps would these two games be brothers?

Exactly!! I was thinking exactly the same, but Fallout is much better game in my opinion!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
Exactly!! I was thinking exactly the same, but Fallout is much better game in my opinion!

Fallout (3/NV I presume?) had much more depth and complexity but Metro2033 pushed the boundaries in graphics and realism (I totally hated the cracking gas mask though.. how sadistic of them to actually allow you to hold your breath for some 10 seconds knowing that it's nigh impossible to find a new mask in time..). Another case of apples and oranges I'd say :)

• Thumbs Up 2