ACER V3 772G bios for overpassing 135mhz overlock limit

dumitrumitu

hellooo guys i found out that i can overpass 135mhz overclock only if i flash bios :(..Im newbie regarding flashing bios.I have never done it before.I read some articles on internet and its dangerous cause it brick the bios.Some users suggested me that i ask for svl7 modded bios as a trustfull source.Svl7 can you please make me a modded bios(or whatever you call it) so that i can overclock more?

Here is my spec:Acer V3 772G,i7 4702MQ,760M GTX 2GB GDDR5(with overclock 135/780),8GB ddr3 ram,windows 7 64bit(ultimate i think)

I saw a similar thread for acer v3 772G but he had 750M and i have 760M as gpu?so im really careful about every aspect cause i know its dangerous and it can brick my notebook

My bios version is:1.13 from official acer website Acer | Download

I think no one will help me but if someone proves me wrong i would be very thankful if i get a tutorial also what exactly to type(commands) after booting usb(i read that it must be booted from usb before windows starts).Thanks(sorry for bad english)

Hi,

i've got pretty much the same Acer, still searching the net for a modded bios since i got it last year.

I bumped into a modded "765m" bios (i think from the y510), flashed it and still no go past the 135mhz.

Does "unlocked vbios" means that you can overclock only with some "special" drivers, or via bat files and nvidia inspector or you can go any overclocking program ?

Anyway hope somebody advanced sees this thread.

gl dumitrumitu.

Hi,

i've got pretty much the same Acer, still searching the net for a modded bios since i got it last year.

I bumped into a modded "765m" bios (i think from the y510), flashed it and still no go past the 135mhz.

Does "unlocked vbios" means that you can overclock only with some "special" drivers, or via bat files and nvidia inspector or you can go any overclocking program ?

Anyway hope somebody advanced sees this thread.

gl dumitrumitu.

Dude... did you flash a lenovo bios into an acer?

• 1 month later...
Dude... did you flash a lenovo bios into an acer?

Yes its from the y510 but it doesnt matter as the video cards are pretty much the same (excluding mby some timings' differences but who cares :D ). Anyway i still havent found a way to overclock.

Its getting really boring. I hope thats not the future where nobody can overclock.

P.S. heard that some of the newest nvidia drivers disables 135mhz limit, anyone ?

Yes its from the y510 but it doesnt matter as the video cards are pretty much the same (excluding mby some timings' differences but who cares :D ). Anyway i still havent found a way to overclock.

Its getting really boring. I hope thats not the future where nobody can overclock.

P.S. heard that some of the newest nvidia drivers disables 135mhz limit, anyone ?

Do you mean the vbios for the graphics card or the system bios? If you mean vbios of the 765m, just post it here and I will mod it to go above +135 limit.

Do you mean the vbios for the graphics card or the system bios? If you mean vbios of the 765m, just post it here and I will mod it to go above +135 limit.

I have only flashed the vbios from the y510, but although, where i downloaded it from it stated that it's unlcoked, i still couldnt go above the 135mhz limit.

Can you unlock my original 760m vbios ?

If it does matter my laptop is the v3-772g, i5 4200m, 760m gtx GDDR5

Thanks in advance.

760M.zip

I have only flashed the vbios from the y510, but although, where i downloaded it from it stated that it's unlcoked, i still couldnt go above the 135mhz limit.

Can you unlock my original 760m vbios ?

If it does matter my laptop is the v3-772g, i5 4200m, 760m gtx GDDR5

Thanks in advance.

Let me know if this works as intended: 760Medit.zip

Let me know if this works as intended: [ATTACH]11280[/ATTACH]

I flashed it, but still cant figure out how to overcome the 135mhz. Nvidia inspector slider is still at 135 max. Tried to overclock via the bat file commands for nvinspector - still nothing. Tried to change vbios settings with Kepler Bios Tweaker - no help. Maybe it's something related to the acer bios too, not just the vbios.

Anyway thank you, if you have any ideas please share them.

Regards,

I flashed it, but still cant figure out how to overcome the 135mhz. Nvidia inspector slider is still at 135 max. Tried to overclock via the bat file commands for nvinspector - still nothing. Tried to change vbios settings with Kepler Bios Tweaker - no help. Maybe it's something related to the acer bios too, not just the vbios.

Anyway thank you, if you have any ideas please share them.

Regards,

Are you sure you flashed it properly? Boost should be disabled and you should have a +540 limit.

Are you sure you flashed it properly? Boost should be disabled and you should have a +540 limit.

i can confirm that i have flashed it because when i change the clocks in the bios file, after the flash GPU-Z shows the clocks i have changed.

i also use this command -nvflash -4 -5 -6 *.rom

Tried flashing with dos nvflash and windows, doesnt matter.

Maybe it's a driver's issue too, idk. Do you know of anyone who didnt go above 135mhz after flashing modded bios ?

i can confirm that i have flashed it because when i change the clocks in the bios file, after the flash GPU-Z shows the clocks i have changed.

i also use this command -nvflash -4 -5 -6 *.rom

Tried flashing with dos nvflash and windows, doesnt matter.

Maybe it's a driver's issue too, idk. Do you know of anyone who didnt go above 135mhz after flashing modded bios ?

Nope, never heard of it. http://i.imgur.com/IXjP5RA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
@svl7: könntest du bitte das Vbios modifizieren?

can you please modify that vbios?

Greets:fat:

What the version of vbios showed GPU-Z? 80.06.51.00.1F or 80.06.51.00.35?