Clevo P150EM + w8.1

decap

heya i just installed w8.1 buttt when i update drivers for my gfx card (7970m) and reboot only a black screen appears. The drivers were taken from amds website. Anyone got and idea whats wrong? i would think it would be something to do with the drivers but not sure.

(not sure if this is the correct form section)

heya i just installed w8.1 buttt when i update drivers for my gfx card (7970m) and reboot only a black screen appears. The drivers were taken from amds website. Anyone got and idea whats wrong? i would think it would be something to do with the drivers but not sure.

(not sure if this is the correct form section)

Hello I have Clevo P150EM with 8.1 and i use this amd driver also Intel driver Leshcat try that drivers for me fix my problem with windows 8.1 !

Somehow I find problems with AMD drivers too but with that driver problem solved for me !

• Thumbs Up 1

hm okey i sloved it though. It was network card messing stuff up. When i installed gfx drivers etc it didnt install them fully because the network driver error poped up which messed the gfx drivers up. After installing newest drivers for network card, all other drivers worked fine for gfx etc.