What game should I get?

ryanknut

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd also agree with the recommendation for Tomb Raider. It was extremely enjoyable. I am waiting for my new laptop to get here to play Assassin's Creed 4, as I really enjoyed the 3rd. I myself need to check out the first 2, but you may want to check out the series if you haven't.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Tomb Raider is good, but its very short. I only managed to get into the multiplayer once, and don't know what thats like. Assassins creed 4 is really good though. I have over 100 hours played on it. Total war used to be good, but after Rome 2: total war, i'm not impressed at all. Probably the worst game of the century.

• 3 weeks later...

I see everyone chanting "Skyrim!!," but lets not forget its predecessors. Morrowind and Oblivion should be playable for an fans of Skyrim and they provide just as much, if not more, content with active modding communities.

The same can be said for Far Cry, pick up 1 & 2 if you enjoyed 3.

Another vote for Borderlands and Bordelands 2. Cheating has ruined Borderlands 2 for me though. Once you get the best weapons in the game through opening a chest, there is not much incentive to keep playing :(

I blame myself for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's not forget TES Online. Not the cheapest game though, considering it's subscription-based. As it was released just a few weeks ago, it is certainly not as rotten as the older MMOs. Speaking of older games, if you don't mind the graphics, you might try going back in time and play Psychonauts. It was once a great game.

• 4 weeks later...

Check out other games from The Elder Scrolls series - like Morrowind or Oblivion ;)

IMHO You're going to have some good time with DMC and Path of Exile - my favourite action games ;)

• 1 month later...