What game should I get?

ryanknut

From the options you posted, I'm say Far Cry 3. The graphics are great, gun play in the game feels meaty and satisfying, and there is a pretty big in-game world that you can explore.

As for what I've been playing recently that I can recommend; 'A Story About My Uncle', 'Bioshock: Infinite', and 'Goat Simulator'.

A Story About My Uncle has really fun gameplay mechanics, Bioshock: Infinite has a great story and beautiful graphics, and Goat Simulator... It's a joke game, but it's tons of fun if you like to explore.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Played Far Cry 3, Borderlans 1 & 2. Far Cry is a fun play, but not much after the main story is done. Borderlands 1 was really fun, but replays are soso. Borderlands 2 I haven't even finished because it started going back to other places too often within one playthrough. Have a friend who played Skyrim some & he wasn't that into it after a while. Skyrim kinda requires a hell of a commitment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Skyrim, super replay value with all the mods available!

Yeah not to mention the XXX mods LOL saw it couple of days back!

But I did not purchase it, how does it compare to shadow of mordor?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can't go wrong with any of those four you are mentioning. They are all seriously fun.

IDK if you like games like Diablo, but Path of Exile is free to play on steam.

and free to play means free. No advantage to spending money here!

Far Cry 3 is amazing, nr 4 is great aswell though not as good imo. Hitman Absolution is also great and often dirt cheap .2 other games I really liked that are not really triple A titles where "The wolf among us" and "Lego Marvel superheros", great games I must say. Ofcourse for totally different reasons. All these games are often diret cheap on steam sience they are around 2 years old.

• 2 weeks later...

You should buy skyrim and forget everything for a few months. Hahaha. Been playing it for 2 months now. Doesn't look like it will end anytime soon. I started the game with high difficulty, thereby increasing the game time!