Problem with my MSI MS-16f3 whitbook

BuckshotYT

Hello guys,

i have a annyoing Problem with my gaming notebook: After playing a game (e.g. battlefield 4) for about 15 minutes, its starts to freeze for a millisecond and at the same time the sound sounds like a robot, if this is only happens once, it wouldnt be as annyoing. but no, this happens again and again. between this "freezes" there're max. 5 seconds of smooth gaming. If you dont understand this because my english is so fucked up ( i'm from germany) i could upload a video of this problem.

Thanks in advance

My specs:

CPU: ivy i7 3630QM

GPU: GTX 675MX

Latest drivers installed

Which vbios is on your card?

post-21618-14494996829341_thumb.jpg

Also, what temperatures do you get while gaming?

post-21618-14494996832468_thumb.jpg

(This is with freezes)

Does this happen with other games as well? (Cause BF4 is a mess for itself)

yes, but i took a bit longer till those freezes start, the as higher the reesolutionof the game is, the faster freezes appear

Hmm, something is odd. Your GPU temps definitely seem to be fine. What about the CPU temps?

Also could you do me a favor and send me a copy of that vbios? For saving it just click on the chip symbol next to the vbios version string in GPU-Z.

That's odd. Not sure what's going on, of course it's easy to miss something when trying to find the problem over the internet :D

Did you ever re-install the OS?

yes, about 10 times, different os: win7,8 , 8.1, os x, ...

What you could try is flashing the modified 675mx vbios that is posted in the kepler vbios mod thread (second post).

i will try and post results,

THANKS

Well... you current directory is not in the place where you have the update.rom file, of course it won't find it.

Go to the folder where your vbios is, then shift+right click and choose "open cmd window here". Then try again.

• Thumbs Up 1

well... You current directory is not in the place where you have the update.rom file, of course it won't find it.

Go to the folder where your vbios is, then shift+right click and choose "open cmd window here". Then try again.

finally! Thanks