I laughed till I cried...

rickss69

guys what the hell its like she is having a Stroke lol i know the news group must of edited but come on they made her into a Zombie having a Stroke halfway though lmfao

edit; hahaha watch the tvs too they definately made an overlap to hide something hahaha

These are partly immature, i know, but still funny :D

Followup to that

BEWARE, EXTREME VULGARITY ^^^

Never thought i would approve of ANYTHING rebecca black said, until I saw this: Rebecca Black Win - Never Thought I'd Say That... - Damn! LOLand last.. a little bit of ownage.. Transformation.. Not Bad! - Damn! LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
And the reported just "happened" to be there. Right. :)

Well the reporter was real and so was the event but lately some people are faking proposals at these events for attention.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Meh, IDK. Both fake and real are plausible, no way to really tell. People do ask for permission from the owner of the stadium to do things like these. But then again, its also very easy to fake to get more publicity. who knows :bananapowerslide:

• Founder
Here's an awesome video

OMG how could i forget about Remi Gaillard. He's so amazing. I saw those videos ~ 1 year ago and i swore he should have a tv show.

Unfortunately you missed my favorite (2nd fav is snail)

LMAO Remi Gallard is awesome, I saw his videos several years back. He's got a bunch of funny shit, his super mario brothers one is great.

Edited by Brian
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...