J95

Package Contents

• The AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite, AMD Catalyst™ 13.12 contains the following:

• AMD Catalyst™ Display Driver version 13.251

• HydraVision™ for Windows® 7

• Southbridge/IXP Driver

• AMD Catalyst™ Control Center (version 13.251)​

• NOTES

• ​When installing the AMD Catalyst Driver for Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of the AMD Catalyst Driver.

• The AMD Catalyst 13.12 Software Suite requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.

• These release notes provide information on the AMD Catalyst Display Driver only. For information on the AMD Multimedia Center™, HydraVision, HydraVision Basic Edition, Remote Wonder™, or the Southbridge/IXP driver, please refer to their respective release notes found at: http://support.amd.com/.

• The AMD Catalyst 13.12 Software Suite requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to be installed. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is included in all Catalyst packages.

• AMD Eyefinity technology is designed to give gamers access to high display resolutions. As pixel count grows, the graphics “horsepower” required to drive the displays at a reasonable frame rate can increase dramatically. Depending on the game and system configuration, users may notice texture corruption and reduced frame rates when running games in multi-monitor Eyefinity modes.

• Windows Driver Model (WDM) drivers are no longer bundled in the AMD Catalyst software suite. The WDM drivers install bundle can be downloaded independently through the AMD website.

FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF AMD CATALYST™ 13.12

• ​Support for the following new products:

• AMD Radeon™ R9 290, 280, and 270 Series

• AMD Radeon™ R7 260, 250, and 240 Series

​• Improved AMD CrossFire™​ scaling for the following game titles:

- Call of Duty®: Ghosts (multiplayer component)

- Splinter Cell Blacklist

- Saints Row 4

- Metro Last Light

• ​New AMD Enduro™ Technology profiles for the following game titles:

- ​XCOM: Enemy Unknown

- Need for Speed Rivals

- Total War™​: Rome 2

- Battlefield 4

- Saints Row 4

- Splinter Cell Blacklist

- FIFA 14

​• Support For AMD CrossFire frame pacing

- Frame pacing ensures that frames rendered across multiple GPUs in an AMD CrossFire configuration will be displayed at an even and regular pace

- Frame pacing is enabled through the AMD Catalyst Control Center, or on a per application basis

- Frame pacing is supported on DirectX® 10 and DirectX 11 applications using resolutions up to (and including) 2560x1600 on a single display

• RESOLVED ISSUES

​• ​​​May resolve intermittent black screens or display loss observed on some AMD Radeon™ R9 290X and AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics cards

​• Resolves intermittent crashes seen in legacy DirectX® 9 applications

​• AMD Radeon™ R9 290 Series - Power Tune update to reduce variance of fan speed / RPM

​• PCI-E bus speed is no longer set to x1 on the secondary GPU when running in an AMD CrossFire configuration

​• Resolves incorrect HDMI Audio Driver information being listed in the AMD Catalyst Control Center

​• Resolves AMD Steady Video option being grayed out in the AMD Catalyst Control Center

​• Resolves intermittent flickering seen on some AMD Radeon R9 270X graphics cards

​• Resolves graphics corruption issues found in Starcraft®​

​• Resolves image corruption seen in Autodesk Investor 2014

​• Resolves flickering water corruption found in World of Warcraft®​

​• Resolves intermittent black screen when resuming from a S3/S4 sleep-state if the display is unplugged during the sleep-state on systems supporting AMD Enduro™ Technology

​• Resolves intermittent crashes experienced with Battlefield 4 on Windows 8 based systems

​• Resolves the display turning green when using Windows Media Player to view HD .avi format video in an extended desktop configuration

​• Resolves Metro applications experiencing frame drops during playback of interlaced video content

​• Resolves video playback corruption of .wmv format files in Windows Media Player

AMD Catalyst™ 13.12 Display Driver (64-bit)

AMD Catalyst™ 13.12 Display Driver (32-bit)

AMD Catalyst™ 13.12 Notebook Display Driver (64-bit)

AMD Catalyst™ 13.12 Notebook Display Driver (32-bit)

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) v9.9

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes it works, download manager run FreeDownloadManagerPortable.exe -> bar button -> URL: "http://www2.ati.com/DriverS/mobile/13-12_mobility_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql.exe" (without quotes) done.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you're using Chrome as your web browser you could also use the Referer-Control plugin. AMD's site checks who the referer is before downloading, if its not their site you're redirected to that download incomplete page.

After installing the plugin go to Chrome's Settings -> Extensions and click on "options" for the Referer-Control plugin.

Add the line below to the site filter

http://www2.ati.com/DriverS/mobile/*

Then click on "Custom" and then "Target host". Then set the Referer-Control status to Inactive and Active again and you should be able to download as per normal.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sir,

After i install the latest one i get a error like force closing application and also AMD drivers are not detected please help

My PC Detials:

AMD Radeon 8730M HD Graphics

2GB

4GB RAM

alwasys my Intel is detecting in games although i change to High Perfromance in CCC

Hi Sir,

After i install the latest one i get a error like force closing application and also AMD drivers are not detected please help

My PC Detials:

AMD Radeon 8730M HD Graphics

2GB

4GB RAM

alwasys my Intel is detecting in games although i change to High Perfromance in CCC

Try (safe mode) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V10.1/first uninstall option.

If you're using Chrome as your web browser you could also use the Referer-Control plugin. AMD's site checks who the referer is before downloading, if its not their site you're redirected to that download incomplete page.

After installing the plugin go to Chrome's Settings -> Extensions and click on "options" for the Referer-Control plugin.

Add the line below to the site filter

http://www2.ati.com/DriverS/mobile/*

Then click on "Custom" and then "Target host". Then set the Referer-Control status to Inactive and Active again and you should be able to download as per normal.

Comodo Dragon v31.0 (Chromium 31.0.1650.48) https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-ver-310-is-now-available-for-download-t100889.0.html includes option 'suppress HTTP referrer header' tested works perfect, portable installation (optional) fully customizable (Imdisk RamDisk browser).