Global Agenda: Free and fun MMO FPS!

Brian

• Founder

So I was bored a few days and wanted to find an MMO I could play in my spare time. The problem was my selection was limited because games like WoW are a major snore fest for me because the pvp is all button based and there's no aiming/dodging involved at all. Finally I stumbled across Global Agenda and I couldn't be more pleased! The action is fast, the gameplay is reminiscent of Tribes and the controls are sharp. The character development goes fast, the missions are pretty fun and then there are arena pvp battles you can join (see vid below). There's also factions in the game but I haven't gotten far enough yet to see how they work since I'm still a level 15. If you guys are fps fans that want to play something new, give this game a shot, its free and pretty fun: Hi-Rez Studios :: Global Agenda: Home

Here's a video I made earlier today with my character during a PvP mission:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_6f_v4YQAU?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_6f_v4YQAU?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

• Thumbs Up 1

Above is some game-play from the one and only Brian K! Here you see him hack and slash and disappear on his enemies as he finds his blade buried in their chest!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...