Alienware m15x problem guyz.

artixalpha

No cause svl7 didn't pm me the price and idk if the eBay seller has it flashed with the right bios. Also how can I blind flash it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

No idea how to flash or anything of the sort, not my area of knowledge. He probably didn't PM you since you were trying a whole bunch of other stuff and didn't seem committed to buying a BIOS chip from him. If you are (now it appears so), then send him a PM.

You won't need to flash it when you get the new chip in. It will be already flashed and ready to go.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok sir. @angerthosenear you think I should get my m15x galaxy themed painted?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

That's just a self preference thing. Personally I enjoy having things very clean. Usually solid colors (white / grey / black ) or a metal finish (stainless, satin, anodized). Some themed stuff is pretty neat, but once again, a preference thing.

I'd work on getting your m15x working again before you start customizing it. No point in going "Look at my pretty paperweight that so happens to look like a computer."

I don't have a pic where I can tell which chip it exactly is. But it's easy to figure out. Probably the one next to the Chipset, see here: http://imageshack.us/a/img811/8880/hpys.jpg

But it could also be the other one with the same footprint. But that's easy to verify by reading the writing on the chip. There's only one flash chip with that capacity.

400°C will do, but you can also go to more, like 450°C, then it takes less time.