Evga Gtx 780 sc and overclocking

drogar3

I have gtx 780 ASIC 72,7 quality and cannot go ower 1190MHZ if my cpu i7 3820 overclocked on 4,3Ghz. But when my CPU on stock 3,6Mhz i can go 1202Mhz and 1.2Volt. Im disapointed with my oc potentional. Use stock bios 3a. I have 1100W PSU and use 1 card.

I have EVGA 780 Classified ACX and my memory is OC very bad.

It's only good thing because card boost over 1130MHz.

Disapointed too with different batches. I never both something in life where best possible card series have different memory inside.

Yes I know many manufacturer install in cheaper and stock models some kind of hardware and memory and in expensive models something other, better.

That's OK, but one group in highest class to get one and other group something other, I never saw that in life before this and for me that is disgusting move even if 2-3 weeks no shipment until new memory arrived.

I'm still working on getting a stable OC on the 780 SC ACX I just got in, but so far I'm really enjoying the card. I came from 1 7950 and it's a big time performance boost, I scored almost 1k above stock Titan on Firestrike Extreme.

If your GPU OC is affected by your CPU OC, you're probably being affected by some sort of vdroop somewhere. You might want to tweak mobo voltages a bit. My first run 780 GTX SC ACX runs at 1210 stable when I have my 2500K overclocked to 4.2Ghz

Which bios you have for yours ACX ?