HELP - Windows 7 BSOD issues

Windows 7 n longer boots up. Normal mode, nor any of the safe mode options.

I get error Stop 0x000000A5 on bluescreen.

Appears to be something about ACPI not supported in the BIOS.

---

Any idea how to fix this? Startup repair didn't do anything.

--

Update: tried different RAM so that's now out of the equation. Did RAM tests too, no errors. Google doesn't really help either, not many results.

---------

I have no idea. At all.

I restored an image backup of my driver just after I installed my Win7 + base programs. Even that failed. So my SSD I would guess?

Anyways, I installed Win8 and then did a lot of fanangling to get my eGPU working (and I did). So I'm back up and running again.

Try this!

To resolve this problem, restart your computer.

If the problem persists, start the computer by using the Windows CD or by using an emergency startup disk, and then delete the Hiberfil.sys file. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Insert your Windows XP CD-ROM into the computer's CD-ROM drive or DVD-ROM drive, and then restart your computer from the CD-ROM.Note Some computers may require that you modify the basic input/output system (BIOS) settings before you can start the computer from a CD-ROM. For information about how to modify BIOS, see your computer documentation.
  2. When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start Recovery Console.
  3. If your computer is configured for dual booting or multiple booting, select the relevant Windows XP installation.
  4. When you are prompted to do so, type the administrator password, and then press ENTER.Note By default, the administrator password is blank in Windows XP Home Edition.
  5. By default, Hiberfil.sys is typically located in the root directory (C:\). At the command prompt, type del hiberfil.sys, and then press ENTER.
  6. Restart the computer.