Y510p with 755 SLI

ilog

Hi folks! from Russia :)

I track Y510p models in russian stores about 2 month already... and i see models with 750M sli only. But i know that there are models with 755M sli, ppl in China or Finland got it.

Anyone have model with 755 sli? and in which country u got it? thx.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/569707/gt-755m-exist-/

I found this guy talking about the Hungarian Lenovo and Malaysian Lenovo site carrying 755m SLI's. Though I could not confirm this.

if u go to different geforce's sites and check GT755M spec, u will see that on some sites this card ready for SLI and on some - not ready.

Anyone know if these can be found in the states?

when i asked lenovo's tech support USA's region few days ago they answered "We do apologize however we do not have this information available at this time. Please check back with the Lenovo website for updates or contact a local sales representative for more information."