Upcoming Games

BudMarLeY

I was wondering what you guys are waiting on for upcoming games for the PC.

The ones on my list are

Elder Scrolls Online

Tom Clancy's: The Division (This game looks like it takes the cake above all) (Video Below)

Battlefield 4

GTA 5

I am looking forward to Star Citizen by Roberts Space Industries. The nature of its development, and the sheer beauty of it would compel me to buy it even if the game mechanics weren't top notch themselves (which they probably will be).

Perhaps we should start a separate thread to discuss Star Citizen, as speculation of upcoming titles is always fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
South Park

GTA 5 (If they do release it on the PC)

It turns out that they may indeed release it for the PC in early Spring 2014. Online petition for it reached 500K signatures.

But the most interesting thing in the article below is this tidbit:

"According to WCCF Tech, other evidence of a PC release includes that nearly every “AMD Catalyst Update contains the GTA V executable” binary. The website also notes that the PC version could have DX 11 and 2k Textures available for the PC."

Source: ‘GTA V’ PC Version: ‘Grand Theft Auto 5’ Could See March 2014 Release Date

It turns out that they may indeed release it for the PC in early Spring 2014. Online petition for it reached 500K signatures.

But the most interesting thing in the article below is this tidbit:

"According to WCCF Tech, other evidence of a PC release includes that nearly every “AMD Catalyst Update contains the GTA V executable” binary. The website also notes that the PC version could have DX 11 and 2k Textures available for the PC."

Source: ‘GTA V’ PC Version: ‘Grand Theft Auto 5’ Could See March 2014 Release Date

That could be PS 4 or Xbox one because both of them using AMD GPU, not sure if its for PC too.

But my self I really hope it will come to PC too (I signed the petition as well), cross fingger...

That could be PS 4 or Xbox one because both of them using AMD GPU, not sure if its for PC too.

But my self I really hope it will come to PC too (I signed the petition as well), cross fingger...

It would be a big mistake for them if they didn't release for the PC. Especially with that many sigs on the petition. That's a clear indication of demand. Going to have to hope they are going t be rational about this. They might not do it by Spring though. Besides, I'd rather they take a little extra time on it than to release an buggy mess.

It's about one year that i wait the release of DayZ StandAlone. That was the game i expect. DayZ is now release in Alpha and it's for me, awesome. There are some bugs but it's normal for an alpha. I played DayZ Mod hundreds of hours. (Since June 2012 ). Best game ever.

I'm waiting for watch dogs and the division. Those look like really interesting games with the division looking amazing. Two games i'm on the fence about are starbound (early released but looks like they're doing a lot of character wipes) and day-z standalone. Starbound is described as terraria in space and looks like it could be really fun i sunk a lot of hours into terraria. Day-z standalone i may wait on see if anything comes up during winter steam sales.