Upcoming Games

BudMarLeY

• 2 weeks later...

I'm super excited for Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition. I've clocked 80+ hours into the original version already and had a blast. Imagine my surprise when I found out the devs were making the new version with tons of new abilities, a different ending, and full voice acting for all the dialogue. The best part is that it's free for current owners of the original game. :D

Another game I'm excited for is Tree of Savior because it seems to be a spiritual successor to Ragnarok Online. Hopefully it doesn't let me down.

• 2 weeks later...

"Underworld Ascendant" by OtherSide Entertainment is the game I am most excited about, as this is a real sequel to the legendary Ultima Underworld games - it is made by several ex-Looking Glass people including Tim Stellmach (lead designer on Thief I and II, and Ultima Underworld II). This is the first gameplay video shown so far (the stupid voice-overs will not be in the game):

. They are still crowdfunding the game if any one is interested in contributing.

Another game I am waiting for is Torment: Tides of Numenera.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I can totally agree, that game developers could make more testing before releasing that game, even for beta-testing gamers. Unfortunately, it has too many bugs and freezing moments that players do not like at all.

• 1 year later...

Speaking of upcoming games, I am just waiting for the Remake of Resident Evil 4. Hope so, I will able to buy it. It's damm costly. Also, looking forward to play The Callisto Protocol.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:39 PM, dddbbb said:

Dying Light 2 should be a really great game

Yup, I have played this game, Aiden is an awesome character. 

On 9/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, chrisssj2 said:

Cyberpunk is the one we have been waiting for!!! only couple months to go boys! Hope it won't dissapoint.
Just finished control, splendid game, every game should have it's physics.

Damm,, it dissappointed for a year but the 1.6 Edgerunner update bring back that game to life. One of my fav game so far.

Edited by jessiebu

I've been playing through Fallout 3, NV and 4. Looking forward to Fallout 5 (as well as the T.V show) but it's a way off. The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is the next Mass Effect game. Mass Effect 2 has to be my all-time favourite game.

@jessiebuI completed Cyberpunk back on the earlier builds. Would you say enough (other than bugs) has changed to warrant another pass?